Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 17, 2017
Hopefully this doesn’t get into the political side of things, but one day I was scrolling across Twitter comments about theme parks when I came upon an account claiming the coaster enthusiast community has issues with “child molestation.” I went onto their page, seeing they had no followers (they wanted it that way apparently), and saw that nearly every post was about getting blocked by people, but most significantly they were constantly claiming that enthusiasts are abusing kids. I do not see any evidence for that on that guy’s page, and I personally think they’re a troll just trying to spread rumors, but do you think it’s true? Apologies again if this inappropriate, which I’m not intending for it to be.2ED60FFA-B8D6-48D1-8DEB-1014A9474136.png866E1CC5-0FBE-419D-A05C-4747300F274B.png93D11975-6F71-4F5F-8EC4-3645975FEC39.png

Oct 7, 2011
Every shared-hobby community seems to have a small handful of fixated misanthropes who want to belong, but are least uncomfortable at the periphery of the crowd lobbing incongruous puffball-grenades into its center.

Sometimes they are secret exemplars of what they claim most vocally to hate in others.

It's an odd and broken way to belong, when the rational thing to do typically would be to leave. There are over 7 billion other humans on the planet, after all. But human psychology is often impractical and tempestuous...

Reactions: Jesy and The Quist

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia
If I remember the details right the person in charge of that account was an ex-ACE member who got their membership revoked for behavioral reasons. They've been on a tirade on Twitter about it since then, completely proving the point of why they were barred from ACE in the first place.

Zimmy

Nessie is lonely.
Silver Donor
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
If I remember the details right the person in charge of that account was an ex-ACE member who got their membership revoked for behavioral reasons. They've been on a tirade on Twitter about it since then, completely proving the point of why they were barred from ACE in the first place.
Does the person have strong feelings about having his view blocked?

Apr 17, 2017
Now I know why he always said #ridewithace. I was always curious to find out the “company” he used to be part of, and now it’s said.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad