Should I Make more Slow motion or Real Motion?

• Real Motion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
That's my favorite one yet to be honest. The only thing I'd say is that some of the shots felt like they needed a tripod. There's some neat pans and movements in some of the shots, but a few of them had a bit of jaring shaking that felt a bit off. Overall though, fantastic job.

If I remember correctly you're using a T3i, correct?

Reactions: chickenking
I have to agree with Zach on the shaky cam footage. It's definitely a major improvement from some of your early stuff so far.

If you're going for slow-mo, I'd love to see some close-ups of the trains. Slow-mo seems perfect for that kind of stuff, especially for certain rides like Verbolten and Griffon.

- Gray sky really makes for horrible lighting though. :p

I use a t3i, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. I simply didn't have time for a tripod. I got there at 2 and was with my friend's family so I couldn't choose where to go and when, I had to take all possible shots with any given location. Next time I'll be with my family and I'll be using a glidecam to get some really unique shots. Subscribe if you'd like to see future content.

TrevorBondi305 said:
I use a t3i

Well in that case, great job with the focusing. I use a T3i as well so I know how painful the lack of continuous autofocus can be with video- especially without a tripod. Also, subscribed.

Okay guys I've made a similar video for Kings Dominion, and if you don't mind you can leave me some feedback on this thread! http://forum.parkfans.net/thread-2162.html

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad