Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
After the purchase of the Park by 6 Flags and all rides themed to DC comics a new Coaster will be built right next to the Pasta Coaster (now called Superman) During x-mas town All of what is now called 6-flags a tribute Alabama will have an actual xmas themed trailer park installed! (much of the land formally used as pasture will be used for this purpose.)

The park knows that if a new area is opened up, it will have to be decked out with Christmas lights. more work for setup. More off season staff needed, which is hard to come by already. New costumes for characters with a Ho Ho Ho theme. Not to mention all the other crap that goes along with it that I'm not able to think of right now. If they ever open FoF for CT, I'm sure it'll be done right and not simply just 'opened'.

Reactions: Mushroom
MAZ said:
The park knows that if a new area is opened up, it will have to be decked out with Christmas lights. more work for setup. More off season staff needed, which is hard to come by already. New costumes for characters with a Ho Ho Ho theme. Not to mention all the other crap that goes along with it that I'm not able to think of right now. If they ever open FoF for CT, I'm sure it'll be done right and not simply just 'opened'.

I'm not sure they will ever open FoF. It really doesn't hold that many people, and it doesn't take a lot to pack that area in. With all the families with young children there between, say 3-7, FoF could become a nightmare to try and get into, especially as it is a dead end.

Oh, and keep in mind, every family in there will have a stroller.

At least in the summer, families can come and go to FoF from 10:00, not just a few hours between CT open and little one's bed times.

Question why do we always jump ahead at least two years to make predictions ? Just seems out of a place to me, why can't we stick to a one year prediction policy.

A long while ago, many of these threads were created as jokes to mock exactly what you said: people jumping the gun and making wild speculations about something far off into the future.

At one point, there were dozens of threads that spanned hundreds of years into the future (and past). I think most of them were deleted as spam, but this thread seems to be one of the leftover remnants of that fiasco.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad