Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jun 8, 2010
Yup, BGT, will now host Christmas Town beginning this year.

http://www.buschgardenstampablog.com/start-new-family-tradition-christmas-town-only-busch-gardens

RE: Busch Gardens Tampa adds Christmas Town

Interesting! I guess this means that CT at BGW was enough of a success. Now let's see how the Mouse will take it. :p

Tampa subforum?

I wonder how they'll improve on the event? Don't they have an ice skating show?

^Not to the extent of what Christmas Town is.

maybe they'll actually turn a decent profit down there.... :p

pandorazboxx said:
Tampa subforum?

I wonder how they'll improve on the event? Don't they have an ice skating show?

Positive, it is called Iceploration

James said:
^Not to the extent of what Christmas Town is.

Exactly, mild decorations and some music, just about the same as Sea World.

ivybrit said:
maybe they'll actually turn a decent profit down there.... :p

With Disney selling out every night of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at $60 a pop for adults, I would imagine it will cost more in Tampa than it does here and be a huge success.

Busch Gardens Tampa/ Seaworld Orlando

Just got back this weekend from 3 days at each paqrk to me they are putting more money in these 2 parks vs Williamsburg. The shows are better the Ice show at Busch Gardens is great and all the shows at Seaworld were somethingelse. I could have spent 5 days in each park. The Cheetah h unt roller coaster is so much fun to ride, hope Verbolten is as nice........

Reactions: woodmaker
RE: Busch Gardens Tampa/ Seaworld Orlando

Bama said:
Just got back this weekend from 3 days at each paqrk to me they are putting more money in these 2 parks vs Williamsburg.

That's because they have to compete with Disney and Universal.

Back to CT at BGT! I think it will be interesting to see how they do Christmas Town. Any chances of seeing similar attractions as we have up here?

You mean like 2 or 3 penguins in a fish aquarium that you stood in line for 2 hours to see 2 sad penguins?

they had 4+ in the tank at all times and 2 in the open air tanks during park hours... so lets crunch some numbers...carry the two...yep 7

and the enclosure they were in was hardly a fish aquarium.....at 3500 a week it will rival any place you currently reside in... boom :p

not to mention they were two different types of penguins....and the group in the enclosure were forever active...

Reactions: Pretzel Kaiser

Just so everyone knows, I am refering to the first CT... And last time I went, I didn't want to wait in that line!

I took the penguin insider, Ivy is correct. All the penguins were healthy and active. It was also more than a tank, it was a large enclosure with (museum) aquarium-grade filtration system.

Well at least the park is getting better at this... Now only if they can get the line down

The first year I heard the park killed one or two penguins by accident. Apparently, they kept them colder than they were supposed to. The penguins were from South America and they put them in ice.

Party Rocker said:
The first year I heard the park killed one or two penguins by accident. Apparently, they kept them colder than they were supposed to. The penguins were from South America and they put them in ice.

Something tells me you've been misinformed.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad