Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
I didn't see a thread on this. So...I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. haha.

I found a couple of pictures after my mother moved out, that are from Busch Gardens. They're from, probably mid/late 80s, if I had to guess.

If anybody else has pictures with characters they'd like to share, I know I'd love to see them. :)

Attachments

• dragon.JPG
    dragon.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 72
  • knight.JPG
    knight.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 69

belsaas

Professional Shitposter
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Reviving this thread as I was reflecting on 2021 at Busch Gardens.

While in no way was it a typical season, and things will continue to be very odd for the foreseeable future, I come back again and again to the thing I remember the most: walkaround characters.

I had so much fun this summer interacting the with the Musketeers and the wandering German Band. It really made the park feel... alive. I hope Busch Gardens got good feedback on having interactions with guests as an important part of making Busch Gardens special. I would love to see even more! A Da Vinci you can talk to in Italy, or perhaps an Italian Chef or Baker. I need Vikings in New France—if only to drive home how silly New France is.

Dec 7, 2021
Reviving this thread as I was reflecting on 2021 at Busch Gardens.

While in no way was it a typical season, and things will continue to be very odd for the foreseeable future, I come back again and again to the thing I remember the most: walkaround characters.

I had so much fun this summer interacting the with the Musketeers and the wandering German Band. It really made the park feel... alive. I hope Busch Gardens got good feedback on having interactions with guests as an important part of making Busch Gardens special. I would love to see even more! A Da Vinci you can talk to in Italy, or perhaps an Italian Chef or Baker. I need Vikings in New France—if only to drive home how silly New France is.
Imagine talking to Da Vinci, and then seeing him operate his own ride, haha!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad