Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Dec 23, 2011
Today I noticed a pink Hummer limo attached to a tow truck. Later I found out a member from the cast of Glee visited the park today. Just thought maybe we could keep track of all the famous people or very well known people who visit the park in one neat thread.

I doubt you will see many in person though... Most travel around in back areas to avoid mobs of people trying to get pictures and autographs... They come out briefly though to ride certain major rides, so unless you are on a ride that they want to ride when they come on it, you will probably not see them up close

Michael Vick visiting isn't that big of a deal unless the park is majorly packed with tourists. Locals are basically like "been there done that" since this is basically his backyard. He's actually been quite a few times.

I would say of you really wanted to meet a celebrity, wait outside of a back area near a major coaster on a day you know a celeb is there, like if they are going to give a concert or something like that

newsie said:
Michael Vick visiting isn't that big of a deal unless the park is majorly packed with tourists. Locals are basically like "been there done that" since this is basically his backyard. He's actually been quite a few times.

Exactly. My neighbor's son n law was starting VT when he was a Freshman. The two of them are best friends. He is literally everywhere in Suffolk.

A Glee person counts as a celebrity? LOLOL Thats nearly as bad as Kim whatever her name is.

A cast Member from Glee Visited the park. OH MY GOD THATS......wait I hate Glee, so why do i care. ;)

Haha, yeah I expected that, but I think they had to step into public eye to buy those hats. I think I was actually real close meeting Miranda Cosgrove once.

Mariah Carey visited the park in the early 1990s.

She's a roller coaster fanatic so I wouldn't be surprised if she randomly showed up again.

So current list of known real VIP visitors:

- ALL of their concert artists/bands
*Mirand Cosgrove
*Collbie Callait
- Mariah Carey
- Fabio
- Michael Vick
- Grant Gustin (New gay guy from Glee)

Anyone else we can add?

I'd imagine Bruce Hornsby has been at least once before as he lives five minutes away.

Party Rocker said:
So current list of known real VIP visitors:

*Mirand Cosgrove
*Collbie Callait
- Mariah Carey
- Fabio
- Michael Vick

Anyone else we can add?

Actress Debi Mazar was the celebrity guest on Alpengeist Media Day in 1997.

The Radio City Rockettes were there too.

Reactions: Le Moose
*Mirand Cosgrove
*Collbie Callait
- Mariah Carey
- Fabio
- Michael Vick
- Dana Carvey (Pistachio Disguisey from The Master of Disguise)
- Bruce Hornsby *Possibly*
- Debbi Mazar (Red's Mom from Red Riding Hood (2004/2006))
- Radio City Rockettes

Not a bad list of people, some more known than others but still a good group of celebrities.

There's a pic of Debi riding Alpengeist and looking horrified! LOL

I can't remember where I saw it but I need to find it!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad