Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 14, 2022
Canada's Wonderland has announced two additions for 2023, including a new flat called Tundra Twister and a family launch coaster called Snoopy's Racing Railway.

1660227635551.png
Snoopy's Racing Railway
Snoopy's Racing Railway will be the park’s 18th roller coaster and will take guests on a wild railway adventure in Planet Snoopy next year. This family launch coaster accelerates from zero to 50 km/h in a matter of seconds before zipping through dips and turns as your train narrowly avoids the traps set by Woodstock and his Bad Seed Gang!

1660227658121.png

Tundra Twister

Soar high above Frontier Canada on Tundra Twister, a giant looping ride with rotating gondola arms that will have guests spinning, twisting and twirling 360-degrees, upside-down, at heights of 47 metres and speeds of 75 km/h. This mechanical marvel is the only attraction of its kind in the world and promises a unique thrill experience unlike any other.

Source: Canada's Wonderland Site

Snoopy's Racing Railway seems to be a somewhat modified clone, of Zauberexpress from ART Engineering.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018
Here is a rendering of the Mondial that Canada's Wonderland is announcing in case anyone has any questions:

This looks insane. I’m wondering what the ridership will be just based on the intimidation factor alone.

Apr 29, 2011
I’m wondering what the ridership will be just based on the intimidation factor alone.

It will have huge lines next year. Considering no other park in North America can rival Wonderland's extreme flat collection this new one will be another addition to their stellar lineup. The crowds there are used to getting rides like this.

Mar 8, 2022
Martinsburg, WV
twitter.com
Glad to see Canadas Wonderland's relationship with rare, absolutely insane, flat rides continuing!
There were some comments floating around that suggested the avalanche was going to replace sledgehammer. I have seen some other comments that have stated sledgehammer had been running better than it ever has and maintenance has been putting a lot of time into refurbing it. I've yet to get on sledgehammer so I really hope it lasts another year since I think my passport expires this month and I'm not likely to make it up there in time.

Lori Marie Loud

Now Look What Mistakes Were Made
Dec 6, 2021
There were some comments floating around that suggested the avalanche was going to replace sledgehammer. I have seen some other comments that have stated sledgehammer had been running better than it ever has and maintenance has been putting a lot of time into refurbing it. I've yet to get on sledgehammer so I really hope it lasts another year since I think my passport expires this month and I'm not likely to make it up there in time.
No, Sledgehammer is safe. Tundra Twister is going over on a currently empty area near the waterpark entrace/Yukon Striker's MCBR.
Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 13-35-59 Google Mapss.png

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad