Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
They have also been said to help people with Kidney Stones, with all the stones I have had or had to have surgery on. I am gonna try it out the next time I can feel one of this little jagged things rip thru me.

GrandpaD

Curve Flattener.
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
They have also been said to help people with Kidney Stones, with all the stones I have had or had to have surgery on. I am gonna try it out the next time I can feel one of this little jagged things rip thru me.
I thought of doing the same thing. But I was trying to get my health insurance to pay for park admission. After a few minutes of listening to laughing, my request was denied. Go figure. ?

• Haha
Reactions: SukaUniFl
Apr 5, 2011
Since I've been back from my big Florida trip a few months ago, I've been seriously considering moving to Florida with that reason being a huge reason. I go to parks to get away from the "real world" and while I have options here, KD is becoming less and less of a chill option (riots, monster trucks, annoying locker policies, ect) and BGW is still great, but getting stale after a few decades.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad