Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
We came by at some point in the later afternoon...dont remember the time but the booth was closed and area was empty. When Kevin said that I assumed he just didnt have all the info on how the booth worked and that reservations were requited. Then the team members probably tried to scramble to get a reguster set up to sell and remaining product that was left after the presale portion was done. I just know it confused a lot of people.
Althought I didnt stick around there long it did look like I could have purchased one and all 3 of us tried some of each as a sampling. Its a shame the website and the phone call I made made it sound that would not have been the case. Overall what did everyone thing of the samples and what was offered?

It was clearly set up to accept walk-up guests. The last reservation was at 2pm, but they were scheduled to be open until 5pm.

If they closed early, I would imagine it was because they couldn’t fix the register problem, or because no one had come by in a while to purchase a tasting.

I will be posting a full review soon. Other reporting takes precedence, however.

It clearly was not.....they were turning away 9/10 people walking through the line when I was there. If they planned walkups they would have had a register ready or at least one there. If they had that planned why wouldnt they have told people to come back later if there were register issues, but no the woman collecting the printed tickets was just telling everyone "reservations only."

Ok...so I was wrong and sometime in the day there was a register selling the samplers..or so it appears on a video. It really pisses me off how terrible the park is at communication of anything. Called to ask if everyone needed a ticket, went there that day, went by later in the day. Never do you get correct info or any info at all. Why couldnt have we been told to come back later and they would be selling samplers, anyhow once again I guess nothing no matter how screwed up of a operation it is should suprise me at BGW anymore.

Reactions: Zachary
Ok...so I was wrong and sometime in the day there was a register selling the samplers..or so it appears on a video. It really pisses me off how terrible the park is at communication of anything. Called to ask if everyone needed a ticket, went there that day, went by later in the day. Never do you get correct info or any info at all. Why couldnt have we been told to come back later and they would be selling samplers, anyhow once again I guess nothing no matter how screwed up of a operation it is should suprise me at BGW anymore.
I know you seem to complain a lot about bgw here, but I seriously find it hilarious at this point. For whatever reason it seems Murphy’s law is out to get you any time you step close to the park.

I know you seem to complain a lot about bgw here, but I seriously find it hilarious at this point. For whatever reason it seems Murphy’s law is out to get you any time you step close to the park.
Your right but its the truth. I called to ask about the tickets and was told each person entering the event seating will need a reservation. Then when Kevin mentioned it in the Town Hall and we went by and saw that each person did not need a ticket so we were going to give it a try but were told it was only for prepurchased reservations. At that time there was no register there just empty podiums.

That was entirely a joke by the way. Nothing against you @WDWRLD (I've noticed a lot of the same things you complain about)

Reactions: WDWRLD
So. This thread was just a request for people to participate in our tasting. I think we have swerved way off-topic.

I thought the shrimp themselves were quite great. They remind me of a slightly worse version of the Firecracker Shrimp at Yak and Yeti.

Reactions: Zimmy
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad