Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Intuitively, you would expect us to score those dishes lower. What both @Zachary and I discovered, however, is that we are able to identify what should be good, if it weren't for the gag reflex.

So, you will find in the reviews that I have scored seafood and fish very high, because I loved the other components and how the flavors came together. I actually adored the Shrimp & Heart of Palm Salad (Mojo Shrimp), because of the fresh sauce and delicious hearts of palm. Similarly, in the notes Zachary has commented that he recognizes certain chocolate desserts that are objectively superior.

Of course, we have to be vigilant. That said, the system we have created encourages thoughtful scoring and recommendations, I think.

Reactions: ..…
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Luke
I even choke down the dreaded marshmellow for the cause. To be fair, last time it did not make me sick. Having said that, the only two times in my life that I have ever had to remove food from my mouth were both at food events.

I did like the fact that Kevin told everyone to go try it today. Then not long after we went past and there was a huge line of people being turned away unless you prepurchased.

When I was there for my 2pm reservation, they were discussing general sales.

From what I heard, they were having some kind of problem with the cash register. Additionally, they didn’t want to take new orders at the same time that the reserved slots were due to arrive (quarter to the hour).

I am pretty sure that they planned for walk-ups after the final 2pm reservations, since the booth was listed as open until 5pm.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad