Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
Richmond
Being able to update standard information on the site like, address, phone#, etc....I have to change/retype all of the correct information into any purchase form.

Edit: BTW, I emailed the park about it and they admitted that the 'update' tab and the page that follows it for data entry, don't work. (please visit the park to make changes)

Dec 23, 2011
Shouldn't desired changes go in the concepts forum, while actual changes already made should be discussed here? I just want to know what exactly this thread's goal and aim is for.

Apr 29, 2011
Nicole said:
Yes.  Please change it now.  The site currently is next to useless.

HAHA Most theme park websites are useless. Either that or very difficult to navigate. Disney is the worst!

Reactions: Nicole and Jesy
Mar 30, 2010
Nicole said:
Not having to change my password every time I log in.

This. I thought i logged in, but then it said i didn't, but then it had my name, but it was still asking me to log in. so i tried logging in and somehow froze my account. It's so useless. I'll just handle my business by calling or going in.

Reactions: Zachary and Nicole
Apr 7, 2014
Party Rocker said:
Shouldn't desired changes go in the concepts forum, while actual changes already made should be discussed here? I just want to know what exactly this thread's goal and aim is for.
The purpose of this thread was supposed to be simply to discuss the existing website and any changes the park made to it. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Party Rocker

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
I feel like mentioning constructive improvements is definitely related to the topic of discussing the park's website.

Dec 23, 2011
Pointing out. Constructive criticism occasionally is fine, but when the entire thread is nothing but bashing and pleas for something better that is starting to be a bit too much. It seems that some people may confuse these desires for actual changes.

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
Richmond
Nicole said:
 Not having to change my password every time I log in.

If you use the pop-up sign in thingy, It does the 'need a new password' thing. If you close the pop-up sign in and use the one underneath it to the right, it logs you in normally. (provided that you have changed your password :) ) Works for me anyway.

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
I do close the pop up. It has yet to remember my password. Worse yet, if I just hit the back button, it takes me into the site.

Apr 7, 2014
Does anyone else find it strange that the map has not been updated for this year? I would have at least expected them to add London Rocks!

Feb 9, 2013
No other show is on the map, LR doesn't need to be either, people will definitely see that it exists, if they aren't blind when walking into the park.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad