Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
Busch Gardens Williamsburg said:
Who wants to be a part of our next focus group?

We are taking action to continually improve our park, and we need your help. We are in the process of qualifying people for an in-person focus group discussion to provide us with the feedback we need to better our park for guests like you.

So, what are the details?

• The discussion will take place on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. We have a couple of session times for you to choose from.

• A 2-hour session will take place at a professional focus group facility located in Yorktown, VA.

• As a token of our gratitude, those who are selected and participate in the group discussion would be compensated $100 in cash for their time.

• Please note that we are looking for a small group of individuals with a certain type of background, so not everyone who completes this eligibility survey will be asked to participate in the discussion. Those selected will be contacted with full details no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, July 5, 2013.

• If you are 21 years of age or older and are interested in participating in this 2-hour in-person focus group discussion, please click the link below to complete the eligibility survey.

If you qualify, sign-up. The more of us that are there the better. Also, if I were you, I wouldn't post here if you do sign-up. People are watching.

They do look here- they just want detailed feedback from the general public as well. Unfortunately, seeing that a massive fraction of the general public hates things like the nurses in Fiends, that's probably not in our best interest.

Also, according to someone from our Facebook page, if you say you haven't been to the Food & Wine Festival, it's an instant rejection.

Basically it's our version of the food and wine festival forum for the GP. Just it's not an online forum and it's highly selective and restricted.

Oh good, I thought that this thing would just be some rag tag get together. By the looks of their survey they are definitely taking in a diverse group of people from every aspect of the amusement industry. By the looks of it this will be heavily focused on the execution of the Food and Wine Festival, and what they should do differently for future events, rides, attractions, etc.

Reactions: Party Rocker
Well this makes sense considering that it is extremely hard for them to get people to take their exit surveys. I have seen them ask a few people and everyone they ask usually say no, their busy, they have to go, etc. This gives people a chance to give their opinion at a designated time, plus a bigger reward than just a wine stopper.

Reactions: CastleOSullivan
Party Rocker said:
Well this makes sense considering that it is extremely hard for them to get people to take their exit surveys. I have seen them ask a few people and everyone they ask usually say no, their busy, they have to go, etc. This gives people a chance to give their opinion at a designated time, plus a bigger reward than just a wine stopper.

But this isn't just everyone can attend and have a say, the survey makes it pretty darn clear they want people with experience in different areas of the amusement industry.

DqsOkM0.png

Should clarify the fields they're looking for. By the looks of the survey they want people much more experienced than Robb Alvey showing up.

^^^ That question should be stated in both a current & past tense way. Especially if we used to be in management in Food & Beverage....hypothetically. ;P

IndyRacingNut said:
^^^ That question should be stated in both a current & past tense way. Especially if we used to be in management in Food & Beverage....hypothetically. ;P

That guy serving Coca Cola will likely have more experience than half the people trying to sign up anyways :p

Did you click on every option? When I clicked on the options it said they were looking for a different type of group. Honestly, I think they may have been trying to eliminate those groups not accept them. For example, they want you to click none of the above because they want the GP not experts. They aren't trying to talk to experts but rather the GP.

Because honestly, why would they need experts? Especially when they should be the experts and their audience is definitely not experts.

^^ Does that include stay-at-home Dads? :) Always hate it when they forget that there's a TON of us out there. Always "Club Mom" this and "Mom's baby play days" that....yadda yadda. haha

Reactions: Planeteer
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad