Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
I'm not sure why I hadn't heard about this till today, but it looks like Busch Gardens Tampa is adding a Screamin' Swing.

Good Move, I imagine FF must have been pretty successful in their book as well to go with the same!
It wouldn't surprise me if SEAS did a package deal with S&S for a number of Screamin' Swings like it's assumed they did for the SkyRocket IIs from Premier.

That said FF always seems to have a decent line and like has been said it's a good for that isn't very common that will increase guest satisfaction at the very least.

Reactions: tursiops
I read the thread title and thought "oooooo-weeeee!! Thar gonna built one of them that big ol' swings so's you kin fly likes Tarzan!!!"

Screenshot_20191205-121008_Google.jpg

S&S Screamin Swings should be built everywhere. Including in Shockoe Bottom in Richmond where I live.

I'd think Libby Hill would give you a better view, though to place it right you'd need to cut down a few trees and move the Confederate sailors and soldiers statue...

Reactions: belsaas
^That would be an awesome location for a Screamin' Swing!

Just what the founders of the city were thinking when they named it...

So based on the limited information for this swing other than plans for it's location, what's the current guess to size and capacity?

Just what the founders of the city were thinking when they named it...

So based on the limited information for this swing other than plans for it's location, what's the current guess to size and capacity?
I took a look at S&S’ website for the specifications for the model. They can either be built at 65 or 100 feet tall and accommodate 960 to 1200 riders per hour depending on the capacity of the ride vehicle which varies from 32 to 40

Reactions: Jonathan S
I kept thinking about how awesome a Screamin‘ Swing would be when I was at Busch Gardens Tampa. Where could they put it, though? If they want it to compete with Finnegan’s Flyer, the on-ride and off-ride aesthetics need to be impeccable. Being placed next to a bridge would be an excellent plus.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad