Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

RocketChk

Silver Donor
Mar 26, 2011
Please enjoy this picture I found of Chris Pratt in a Big Bad Wolf shirt.

That is all.

enhanced-855-1444818739-1_zps0ujfy6by.jpg

So many questions.

How did he get this shirt? Ebay? Thrift store? Random trendy hipster clothing line finding the design jpeg online and reissue it? It looks like it's in good condition. Does he even really know what BBW was? Can you legit wear an 'I survived' shirt if you've never rode it? Did he—oh my god, guys—survive THE Big Bad Wolf for reals? And then go visit the gift shop, fall in love with this shirt, say to himself “I NEED this in my wardrobe” and then hand over his check card? Chris Pratt possibly walked the same paths that we do.

Shall I tweet him over and over again until he answers my questions? I think I shall. And I don’t even twitter. But I will for the cause.

For what it’s worth, as a female I prefer Parks and Rec fluffy Chris Pratt. Bert Macklin ftw.

Thomas said:
I used to have that shirt.

Wait, what do you mean by 'used to?'

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've been watching That 70s Show on Netflix for funsies as I try to reclaim my room from the mountains of stuff that haven't been put away, and I happened to look up during one of the episodes and saw that Donna was wearing this

It's an old Busch Gardens shirt. ( Also the year the season takes place in is 79 so BGW would have been a few years old by then. and Nessie would have been a brand new coaster.)

Just thought it was a neat find.

Another place with an unexpected BGW reference is the original Jurassic Park novel. In the book, the park’s head engineer John Arnold (renamed Ray Arnold in the film, portrayed by Samuel L. Jackson) is said to have been hired to design Jurassic Park after building some of the world’s best-designed theme parks. The book lists a couple of parks that Arnold supposedly created, one of them being the Old Country in Virginia!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad