Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 9, 2013
I don't think this has been mentioned anywhere yet, but it seems BGW will partake in the Williamsburg Harvest Celebration by hosting a full dining event at the park on November 13th:

[facebook=https://www.facebook.com/BuschGardens/posts/10153333396693315:0]

Here is the link to the Williamsburg Harvest Celebration site, where you can find all the events that will take place for it.

And here is the description for the event from the website:

Williamsburg Harvest Fest said:
Come to the world’s most beautiful theme park and experience a 4 course dinner prepared by Executive Chef Justin Watson and his team in Ireland Village. The event begins with a cocktail reception and hors d’oeuvres from 6:30pm to 7:30pm at Grogan’s Pub, followed by dinner at Castle O’Sullivan. Chef Justin and team will demonstrate the preparation of each course and our resident wine ambassadors will pair each entrée with some of our favorite European wines.

The dinner tickets cost $80 a pop.

It's really interesting that the park is partaking in a local culinary event such as this. I would love to attend, but it seems like I would be too young, not to mention the hefty price. :p

Sep 29, 2009
I doubt they had enough participants. That would be my guess. It sounded like fun, but at $80, and with no discount for pass members, it sounds like they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad