Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jun 11, 2011
I received an emails that pass members can get a one day free ticket usable between March 16th and April 27th to bring a friend to the park. You can get one pass for each 1, 2 or platinum pass you have. In my case I can get 4 of them. It states you need to accompany your guest to the park. Does anyone know if just my daughter and I went this weekend, would we be limited to two guests or could I bring 4 in with me?

Thanks,

Dec 23, 2011
I suggest checking out the Discounts & Deals thread. If you look under 'Tips & Helpful Notes', you should be able to see your answer.

I'm sorry if that sounds a bit mean forcing you to go there specifically, but I feel it is some what of an underused source.

Reactions: Mushroom
Oct 3, 2013
Chesterfield
Is this deal going to end up like the cluster it was for Hallowscream?

We brought friends when they did this deal last fall. This was before I had a platinum pass and ended up parked out in Bavaria. The park was MOBBED and it was not any fun.

Dec 23, 2011
Howl-o-Scream is just a very busy time, adding Bring-A-Friend free just worsened it slightly. Being that it is just spring, I don't expect it to get as busy.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad