Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The only problem is that I planned on spending 3 weeks at BGW this year and have already been for two. At this point just not worth it for me. :(

Reactions: jornor
mountaineers said:
mountaineers said:
Today's beer list.

FYI they did sample the Wild Wolf Blonde Hunny listed on the bottom right at my talk.  It was had full flavor with an excellent honey note.  The representative said they use local honey in the making of the beer.

That's awesome. I was in the Festhaus and was planning on going for a couple days but at the last minute didn't want to take my little sisters in there or just leave them hanging =/ What other beers did they sample or was it just the Blonde Hunny? What else was the brewery talk all about? Unfortunately, unless something changes I don't think I'll be able to make any of them because of work. Really kicking myself for not hitting the Wild Wolf talk while I was there.

June 18th 2017 Tap List

Looking forward to getting back to Brauhaus for a pint

Attachments

• IMG_1447.JPG
    IMG_1447.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Was late getting this out here but 2 days ago they had Brewery Talks with James River Brewery. August 12th will be a Brewery Talk with Bell's Brewery!

uploads%2Faccount-88420-506771-hwxwqyqutrc

Anybody know how to renew for a 2018 Stein Club Membership with the new site? I can't find it now.

I completely forgot to renew for 2018, and now it's looking like I can't attend PassMember Preview Day... Does anyone know what I should do to try and order my 2018 Stein? Loyal 2016 and 2017 stein member

Received an e-mail today from BGW saying I could have renewed AT the park during the 2017-2018 season for $80. Wish I would have been told that near the end of the season by Brauhaus or something, I think that's what they did at the end of the 2016-2017 season and I paid right there on the spot when they offered me a renewal.

They also stated if/when they offer the steins again for members this year they will be $99. (a $19 price increase)

What do you mean you let a letter in your cubby? Did you mean you left a letter in your cubby?

Nicole said:
Sorry.  Blame autocorrect.  I *got* a letter in my cubby.

That's what I figured going back reading your comments haha. That's the internet for ya. I never got the letter, but I never picked up my stein until 01-01-2018 so I guess by that point they were done with the renewal process.

Reactions: Nicole
jornor said:
Received an e-mail today from BGW saying I could have renewed AT the park during the 2017-2018 season for $80. Wish I would have been told that near the end of the season by Brauhaus or something, I think that's what they did at the end of the 2016-2017 season and I paid right there on the spot when they offered me a renewal.

They also stated if/when they offer the steins again for members this year they will be $99. (a $19 price increase)

My husband wasn't given a letter, but instead, when he went to pay for our snack-and-drink order during Christmas Town last year, the Brauhaus employee at the register told my husband about the option to renew for only $80, which he immediately did. It's really unfortunate that the staff didn't give you that option. (Maybe there was a break-down in communication there. "We're all out of letters! Make sure to tell guests about the stein renewal offer as they check out!" And then somebody forgot or got distracted.)

Reactions: jornor
Flyer said:
jornor said:

My husband wasn't given a letter, but instead, when he went to pay for our snack-and-drink order during Christmas Town last year, the Brauhaus employee at the register told my husband about the option to renew for only $80, which he immediately did.  It's really unfortunate that the staff didn't give you that option.  (Maybe there was a break-down in communication there.  "We're all out of letters!  Make sure to tell guests about the stein renewal offer as they check out!"  And then somebody forgot or got distracted.)

Yeah that's what they did at the end of the 2016-2017 season as well. Extremely awesome for you guys! Yeah that's probably what happened, I understand there are miscommunication's here and there, I don't hold it against BG, just really hope I can get a stein for my 3rd season in a row haha.

Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad