Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jan 12, 2022
We've got the 7-day Bounce Ticket for Colonial Williamsburg and BGW, purchased through BGW. I've got an email with barcodes that I realize are "not our tickets," but vouchers to be redeemed for tickets. I'm trying to decide whether to start the trip at CW or at BGW, and one of the questions is whether one of them can "redeem" the tickets in a way that will work for the other. If I go to CW first, can I get my BGW tickets activated and skip a visit to the BGW ticketing window? Or vice versa?

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Unless something has changed in the last few years they can be redeemed at either location. The tickets scan in both systems so you just take your voucher to one of the two they scan it and print your actual ticket and you are good to go.

Reactions: andyb
Dec 7, 2021
We've got the 7-day Bounce Ticket for Colonial Williamsburg and BGW, purchased through BGW. I've got an email with barcodes that I realize are "not our tickets," but vouchers to be redeemed for tickets. I'm trying to decide whether to start the trip at CW or at BGW, and one of the questions is whether one of them can "redeem" the tickets in a way that will work for the other. If I go to CW first, can I get my BGW tickets activated and skip a visit to the BGW ticketing window? Or vice versa?
Redeeming at one activates the barcode there- and makes it active for both locations. The only thing that will be different is how it looks. One will look like the bgw cards, the other will be the CW card.
Just remember that once redeemed you have to use the one that is printed at the location you redeemed at.

Reactions: andyb
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad