Books!

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
This summer I haven't been able to read as much as I wished but I plan to read a few more in the fall. So far:
The Enemy: By Charles Higson
Mouse Trap: By David Koeing
Realityland: By David Koeing
Chew on This: By Eric Schlosser
American Coasters A Thrilling Photographic Ride: By Thomas Crymes
Designing Disney: ?
Themepark Design: Steve Alcorn

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
It's amazing how many people don't seem to understand the repercussions of romanticizing an abusive relationship. And how influential books are, to the point where your audience wants to, subconsciously or consciously, recreate those scenario's.

Those books are disgusting.

Zimmy

Nessie thinks it is not polite to ask her age!
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
So at any given time I am reading 3 or 4 books and listening to one in the car. Usually in the car I am listening to some sort of hard science fiction or at the minimum fiction. At the moment I am listening to Book 3 in the Games of Throne series.

As for actual reading I usually have 1 Fiction, 1 History, and one related in some way to the space program.

At the moment my history is "the Fall of the Third Republic" by William L. Shirer. I highly recommend any of his histories. "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" is a must read. but I am looking.

For my space science related I am reading a book Nic gave me for my birthday last year, "Packing For Mars," by Mary Roach. It is not bad.

For my fiction I am reading the new Danial Silva novel "The Heist." So for not the best in the series, but it is early yet.

Jul 18, 2015
Orlando fl.
What Are You Reading!

I am Reading "Dick Kinzel: Rollercoaster King Of Cedar Point"by Tim O'Brien. Which I think is actually a pretty good and interesting biography if you like rollercoasters.

Oct 18, 2012
from Eric:  
I am Reading "Dick Kinzel: Rollercoaster King Of Cedar Point"by Tim O'Brien.
 What a blast from the past!  Many, many years ago Tim O'Brien took my wedding pictures.

Reactions: Eric
Aug 23, 2017
i am reading the Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Maggie Stiefvater its an awesome book to red with a great story https://lifeundersky.com/

Reactions: Merboy
Login or Register to Hide This Ad