Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
A couple reference images from Google earth. The one with the red and blue the red is area in question the blue is the area that tge entertainment project is set for.

The other is the current entrance to FP. If you remove the planters and run the path straight back by the bumper cars and show building it actually opens the pathway up a decent amount.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629-113156_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-113156_Earth.jpg
    846 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20220629-113637_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-113637_Earth.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
IF we are now looking at two coasters back there, I desperately hope that they're going to theme them to a new country. Germany is too big already and this expansion in land area would be downright absurd—legit an almost doubling in size.

Especially considering that we could be talking about BGW's 50th here, I'm all in on a new country—even if the actual hamlet is just minimally represented thematically at first. Locking us in to a shit ton more Germany for decades into the future would just be an enormous mistake in my opinion.

IF we are now looking at two coasters back there, I desperately hope that they're going to theme them to a new country. Germany is too big already and this expansion in land area would be downright absurd—legit an almost doubling in size.

Especially considering that we could be talking about BGW's 50th here, I'm all in on a new country—even if the actual hamlet is just minimally represented thematically at first. Locking us in to a shit ton more Germany for decades into the future would just be an enormous mistake in my opinion.
I could go for an unexplored country with unique food options. Something like “nordic land” where it’s Norwegian Swedish food etc

I have always thought that the area around Alpengeist could be rethemed to Switzerland.
While not a traditionally popular country Poland or some other eastern European country would be cool. If the park could pull off homemade pierogies I would be all in!

Question for the group:

If all of this penny pinching were to build out a fully themed out brand new ground up hamlet, how much forgiveness would you have?
Bold to assume the penny pinching would be the thing enabling this, because I am honestly of the opinion they could make more pennies if they upgraded the quality of product and charged a premium price for it. Not only in the immediate term, but in guest retention and long term financial stability as well.

My current vision:
  • 2024: "Dragón Spire" themed to the legend of San Jorge and the Dragon. Utilize the planned "dragon terrorizes the town" theming from "Drachen Spire" and landscape the area with red roses (important icon of Saint George lore).
  • 2025: Minor Spanish hamlet build-out in Festhaus Park north of "Dragón Spire." This work would accompany another major coaster—this time utilizing Drachen Fire's maintenance building as its station with its layout extending back into the boneyard.

A couple reference images from Google earth. The one with the red and blue the red is area in question the blue is the area that tge entertainment project is set for.

The other is the current entrance to FP. If you remove the planters and run the path straight back by the bumper cars and show building it actually opens the pathway up a decent amount.
I did one of those coaster tours a few years ago (I was the only one that signed up for it so it was just me and the guide). He took me into the Verbolten building and then we walked around the building and up the hill so you could see the second launch clearly. There's a lot of room back there for an expansion.

My current vision:
  • 2024: "Dragón Spire" themed to the legend of San Jorge and the Dragon. Utilize the planned "dragon terrorizes the town" theming from "Drachen Spire" and landscape the area with red roses (important icon of Saint George lore).
  • 2025: Minor Spanish hamlet build-out in Festhaus Park north of "Dragón Spire." This work would accompany another major coaster—this time utilizing Drachen Fire's maintenance building as its station with its layout extending back into the boneyard.
I like this. Was the DS plans always to avoid the old DF Maint building? Maybe this was planned from the start?

I’d really want them to Announce this all as one to be honest. Even if it’s in phases. Do the huge drop like Herseypark gave us.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad