Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
I know everyone likes a good redemption story... but maybe we coulda found a better place to send these things... like, you know, the Roller Coaster Museum? Why are we excited about tainting Blue Flash and Blue Too with this sketchy-as-fuck PR nightmare of a place? Death may have been a far more charitable option.

[…] The attraction features political and religious statements, such as President Obama's head mounted on a wall. […]

[…] This year's talking point has been an upside-down, reversed American flag displayed above the attraction. […]

[…] Some other controversial components of the attraction include:
  • A suicide via shotgun -- Ballinger inserts a shotgun in his mouth and pulls the trigger.
  • A demon birth during which a pregnant woman is hit with a sledgehammer. The baby is knocked from the woman's womb.
  • Scenes from the Sept. 11 terrorist attack projected outside the building […]
  • Nuns bearing Swastikas […]

A Halloween venue in Ohio that held a “Swastika Saturday” the day a gunman opened fire at a Jewish synagogue in Pittsburgh killing 11 said “we screwed up big time.”

Haunted Hoochie in Pataskala put out a Facebook promotional post that day referring to “Swastika Saturday.” The owner says it’s the traditional last day of the season when some actors paint swastikas on themselves. […]

I’m pretty anti-Haunt-censorship but holy shit guys, this is just so goddamn trashy. I can’t even begin to understand. It ain’t a good look. Not at all.

Last edited:

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
To be honest, I'm really curious if they're going to be able to get it certified for public rides.

Also, watching the video I was kind of half expecting a gathering of juggalos based on the descriptions of that sort of event a buddy sometimes goes to.

Mar 16, 2016
I know everyone likes a good redemption story... but maybe we coulda found a better place to send these things... like, you know, the Roller Coaster Museum? Why are we excited about tainting Blue Flash and Blue Too with this sketchy-as-fuck PR nightmare of a place? Death may have been a far more charitable option.

I’m pretty anti-Haunt-censorship but holy shit guys, this is just so goddamn trashy. I can’t even begin to understand. It ain’t a good look. Not at all.

I'm with you that I hate where it went.

But:
Given it's not a certified ride, never has been inspected, and was SBNO; my guess is he sold it more because someone just offered him a dollar amount he couldn't refuse than actually liking where it went.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad