Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 29, 2011
Apparently a deer got into the park over night and an Ultimate train decapitated it with passengers on board.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2773580/Theme-park-horror-rollercoaster-decapitates-DEER-wandered-close-tracks-leaving-passengers-riding-covered-blood.html

I've been on this ride and I'm actually shocked this hasn't happened sooner.  This coaster hugs the ground more than any other on the planet.

Unagi said:
I've been on this ride and I'm actually shocked this hasn't happened sooner.  This coaster hugs the ground more than any other on the planet.

If the article is to be believed...

"In 1994 the rollercoaster hit a deer, ripping its legs off and trapping its antlers in the safety bars. Passengers were covered in the animal's blood and a 12-year-old boy was taken to hospital as a precaution."

David said:
Unagi said:

If the article is to be believed...

"In 1994 the rollercoaster hit a deer, ripping its legs off and trapping its antlers in the safety bars. Passengers were covered in the animal's blood and a 12-year-old boy was taken to hospital as a precaution."

The article has been updated and did not initially state that when I posted it.

That said, I'm not surprised that it happened before.

Knowing the giant, bleating Nanny-state that England has become, I wouldn't be surprised if this coaster is demolished because of its "impact on wildlife" (yes, pun intended).

Ultimate is sort-of like the Cyclone of England. It also was called 'The Storm' in RCT's Katie's World scenario, which was the first scenario modeled after a real life park.

Zimmy said:
That looks like an amazing ride!

It's a lot of fun.

I can actually do without that first part of the ride up until the second lift as the rest of the ride from the drop at this point is insane.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad