Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nov 24, 2009
I tried to find a Black Forest thread so if this is the wrong place please move it.....But saw this as I was entering the park this afternoon. Thoughts??

Attachments

• 539047A8-7DF0-4476-B51C-4A21FAA9C8C3.jpeg
    539047A8-7DF0-4476-B51C-4A21FAA9C8C3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Saw this also. Would be worth it if you could come back later in the day and eat again. If not I can spend that amount in the festhouse or trappers for better food and still get full.

Dang. I missed that when I came in. We mighta done it. Any idea if they’re doing it tomorrow? Maybe I’ll just make my way over there and ask them.

Seems like a good deal price-wise.

Well I’m dumb enough to try anything once...

Reactions: belsaas
I would check them out....if it was open.

Attachments

• 5660443E-47AD-4169-8BE9-E934A37FF920.jpeg
    5660443E-47AD-4169-8BE9-E934A37FF920.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
Kinda weird. I also journeyed over there with the intent to see it and decide if we want to eat there tomorrow. Locked up tight.

We rode the train 4ish and didn’t see a single person in the forest....i’m confused.

We rode the train 4ish and didn’t see a single person in the forest....i’m confused.
Sign must have been left from something they tried earlier in the week?

So, on the way out I stopped at Guest Relations. They had no idea what the Taco Buffet was. They made some calls and found out it’s something they are going to try this season is pop up dining but it wasnt offered today. I was here Thursday and the sign wasnt here and I doubt it was open yesterday with all the rain. So they were baffled who put the sign out as well.

The presence of a taco bar tucked into an unseen corner behind Germany doesn't bother me; however, the typo "YOUCARE" on that sign is quite irritating.

Reactions: Pat
Curious if there's an issue with the food which is why they say all youcare to eat instead of all you can eat...

On a more serious note, New Spain hamlet food test?

Reactions: ludmarco
Curious if there's an issue with the food which is why they say all youcare to eat instead of all you can eat...

On a more serious note, New Spain hamlet food test?
BGW has always marketed their buffets as all you care to eat instead of all you can eat.

Reactions: Applesauce
I have seen buffets listed as "all you care to eat" at several parks. I believe it is meant to make guests feel less like they are gorging themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad