Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jun 23, 2010
Has anyone tried the buffet at Bistro 205 in Aquitane. I was looking at the menu online, and it looks good. It's a buffet of southern fried chicken and side dishes. It includes a drink and dessert for $13.99. I passed by once last year when it was open, but it was closed on the other days of my visit when we went back to possibly give it a try. I think it might only be open on weekends Does anyone know if this is still true? What does anyone think of the food, the atmosphere, or the value?

Jun 23, 2010
We checked it out during our visit, but we didn't eat there. The price is $14.99, not $13.99 as the website stated before we visited. I haven't checked again to see if it's changed on the website. The restaurant was dead when we looked at it during lunchtime. The seating is outdoors in teh hot sun with a few little umbrellas that didn't do much. On a hot day, that's probably why no one was there. The price per person, the lack of shade, and the lack of people prompted us to eat elsewhere. I did look at the food counter, and it looked good however.

Oct 11, 2010
gardener14 said:
Has anyone tried the buffet at Bistro 205 in Aquitane. I was looking at the menu online, and it looks good. It's a buffet of southern fried chicken and side dishes. It includes a drink and dessert for $13.99. I passed by once last year when it was open, but it was closed on the other days of my visit when we went back to possibly give it a try. I think it might only be open on weekends Does anyone know if this is still true? What does anyone think of the food, the atmosphere, or the value?

gardener14 said:

I've tried to eat there on three different occassions, Unfortunatly, it was closed each time, which I never learned why.

Jun 23, 2010
Guest Relations told me that it's only open as demand dictates, ie. it's only open on busier days. I've only seen it open regularly on summer weekends but not weekdays.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad