Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 9, 2010
I was wondering if any of you ever had a birthday party in the park? I am bringing the family down June 6th for my daughters 5th birthday which is also my mothers birthday. I bought lunch with Elmo tickets for everyone and think the perfect touch would be a birthday cake. I sent messages to the park with no response which I guess means BGW doesn't do bday cakes and I'm sure they won't let me carry a cake in. I guess I can pocket some candles, but thought someone here might have an idea on how to make the day extra special.

I gave them a call and the cake is a no go. The operator can however set me up with a birthday package at Sesame Place. Too bad it's in another state :rolleyes:
I would have paid a hefty price(for a poor man) to have a cake made and presented in the park :(

Why do you ask Balak? Do you know a park chef? :D
Notice the use of (Poor man) in my post. I couldn't afford hundreds, but would gladly have paid more than $100. That is hefty to me lol. I am used to $20-30 cakes.

Balak95 said:
What do you mean by hefty price...100's?

I am not sure, I also don't know if you maybe have to order in advance. I just saw a sign for it in the Festahaus.

Reactions: min_roadkill
That's good news! I will be there a day before so I will stop by and see if I can have one made.

michaelcollier1 said:
I am not sure, I also don't know if you maybe have to order in advance. I just saw a sign for it in the Festahaus.

Oh yeah, now im starting to remember the festhaus having a sign like that, there probably like 30-40 bucks knowing how busch gardens likes to charge high prices for everything!

:shocked:Have you ever been back in the Festhause bakery?
I use to work there and I can tell you you do not have to order one in advance. You tell them what whole cake you want and they will box it up for you. They can't write anything on the cake but you can order the cake you want though. They work back there its like an assembly line they make so many cakes and breads for the park it's not even funny. Very big/huge/anormous bakery :shocked::shocked:

Reactions: min_roadkill
yclayborne32 said:
:shocked:Have you ever been back in the Festhause bakery?
I use to work there and I can tell you you do not have to order one in advance. You tell them what whole cake you want and they will box it up for you. They can't write anything on the cake but you can order the cake you want though. They work back there its like an assembly line they make so many cakes and breads for the park it's not even funny. Very big/huge/anormous bakery :shocked::shocked:

I would think you could sneak in a tube of icing and write whatever you want on the cake. Just no candels.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad