Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Has Banbury's funnel cake shop been open...? I was under the impression that it hasn't reopened yet.

Has Banbury's funnel cake shop been open...? I was under the impression that it hasn't reopened yet.
Not that I have seen. New France's is the only funnel cakes I have seen. That one was even closed today so who know if it will be open tomorrow.

The only thing open at the front of the park is the candy shop, no Squires, no funnel cakes, no ice cream, no drink stand and this seems to be the normal now. Even the candy shop and emporium shut the doors promptly at 9pm. Three Rivers was also closed tonight and so was OBradys snacks.

BGW updated their website reverting the Big Ben's Funnel Cakes name change back to British Baker. Can someone take a photo of the current in-park signage for this restaurant? Want to confirm the change before renaming the thread.
Anyone remember the time frame the restaurant was called British Baker originally? I have to admit: I’ll miss the cheesy Big Ben name!

I can remember when there was the drinks to the right as you came in....we would always get our end of night dessert there (usually cheesecake) and then eat on the quite backside where the phone booth is.

After decades of being the British Baker they renamed it and added that cringy sign in 2018.

That‘s right! I remember now. I never paid any attention to the name on the sign until it was called Big Ben. Was there a photo of an old man on the old British Baker sign, or am I just thinking of Quaker Oats?

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Since we cannot find this restaurant on BGW’s website, and we don’t accept web copy as cannon, regardless, could someone take a photo of the current sign to confirm the name change back to “The British Baker?”

I would have to seriously doubt that they have staff to open all those dining locations.

Wish they had that kind of lineup at any point the past 2 months while i still had my all season dining and the park was packed.
I’d imagine that Squires and British Baker being next to each helps that situation a bit, if I had to guess they’re probably trained to work both if needed

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad