Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Was it really all that cracked up to be, cause we didn't go during those weekends skipping it in favor of Howl o Scream.

It's nothing near the scale of the Food & Wine Festival or something like that, but I do think it is a superb little event. Great selection of drinks and even a few neat food options.

Reactions: jornor and Nicole
I agree I was septical about it when theyou first announced it but they pulled it off nicely.

Reactions: jornor
The official dates for Bier Fest this year are as follows:

September 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, & 18

Continuing the Saturday and Sunday trend, but adding Labor Day Weekend to the lineup this year. Should be interesting how that turns out, I imagine crowd control would be a little more of an issue those days than the rest.

I'm wondering if they will extend summer passes again this year. Not a big deal if they don't, as I'll use my free fall ticket for my husband to go with me.

Reactions: jornor
I thought it seemed like a huge price jump too. I think they are pushing the price too hard. Even with a pass that's not a very good deal.

It looked really popular last year, maybe their trying to find out if people will still get it for a much higher price?

Last year my wife and I went both weeks and got the mug each time. We've been looking forward to this more than anything else at the park this year, now I don't even know if we will even get one. I hope business is good because I want the event to succeed and the park to do well, but I almost wish sales would drop so they revisit the price point. It will be ingesting to see.

I am bummed about the 6pm closing times.

Matthew said:
The official dates for Bier Fest this year are as follows:

September 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, & 18

Continuing the Saturday and Sunday trend, but adding Labor Day Weekend to the lineup this year. Should be interesting how that turns out, I imagine crowd control would be a little more of an issue those days than the rest.

They are going to have fun cleaning that up. There are going to be lots of ants.

[facebook=https://www.facebook.com/BuschGardensVA/videos/10154036255523315/?pnref=story]

46374305.jpg

(just kidding I know it's fake but they did a great job!)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad