Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
^ Cool! With its mysterious and secretive no customer inspection policy, the looming giant pans of soft, squishy pasta splattered in sugary red sauce, and the spine-tingling idea of buffet dining in the first place, La Cucina almost qualifies as one of the Howl-O-Scream houses, without any seasonal modifications.

Then there's Das Festhaus, which delivers terror through bench seating, sausages and the constant dread that a performance of Entwined or This Is Oktoberfest might begin without any warning.

Reactions: Zimmy
Jonquil said:
Then there's Das Festhaus, which delivers terror through bench seating, sausages and the constant threat of a performance of Entwined or This Is Oktoberfest beginning without any warning.

One is a lot less scarier than the other.

Jonquil said:
^ Cool! With its mysterious and secretive no customer inspection policy, the giant pans of soft, squishy pasta splattered in sugary red sauce looming within, and the spine-tingling idea of buffet dining in the first place, La Cucina almost qualifies as one of the Howl-O-Scream houses itself, without any seasonal modifications.

Then there's Das Festhaus, which delivers terror through bench seating, sausages and the constant threat of a performance of Entwined or This Is Oktoberfest beginning without any warning.

It sounds as if you might be prepared to provide a Pumpkin aRating on each? We would love to see your assessments; this effort is meant to be colaborative.

Reactions: Zimmy
^ I'd love to; I have cooked for many years, even professionally for a while, so I'm finely attuned to food-based terror. Unfortunately it's been so long since I visited the park, I don't think my ratings would be fair (are we being fair here?).

Nicole said:
Happily, we have #FunChallenge, #ForScience, and PRS!

There is never a reason to be bored at BGW.

When bored at BGW ride Nessie. You will feel better?

How does Nessie rate on this chart? Does the tunnel increase or decrease her rating? What of the museum?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad