Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 23, 2009
With the addition of a park photo depository upcoming, I'm looking for suggestions on what you guys think would make the site even better.

This is completely open, there are no dumb ideas.

So, let me know what you'd like to see in the future.

The site could use a park info section that includes info on different attractions.
Like this:

[Attraction]

[Bio]

Common Praises:
[Insert Here]

Common Complaints:
[Insert Here]

BGWFans.com Recommends this attraction for:
[Insert Here]

Fur Dozy said:
The site could use a park info section that includes info on different attractions.
Like this:

[Attraction]

[Bio]

Common Praises:
[Insert Here]

Common Complaints:
[Insert Here]

BGWFans.com Recommends this attraction for:
[Insert Here]

I love this idea! It could help with planning a trip to the park.

I just wanted to point out the google results for bgwfans. It doesn't bring up the main bgwfans.com website. If you search for "bgwfans" then you get a bgwfans blog about howl-o-scream from 2009. if you search for "BGW Fans" then you get a link to a company called BGW that sells fans. haha.

I don't know how you change it or why it goes to a howl-o-scream 2009 topic. I just thought it was weird.

It works if you seach BGWFans.com though. I'm glad that they don't offer to correct you anymore though. It used to ask if you meant BMWFans.

I could not start a new topic but I wanted to bring up the problem with the boards today. I kept getting a bb error message about a maximum number of users were accessing the forums.

pandorazboxx said:
I could not start a new topic but I wanted to bring up the problem with the boards today. I kept getting a bb error message about a maximum number of users were accessing the forums.

It was an issue with the Wiki being recently added back onto the server. I wasn't using any caching mechanism and it overloaded the system. The issue should be resolved at this point, but I'm going to keep an eye on it and if it happens again, I'll make adjustments that are needed.

I got the same thing earlier today. I think we are getting popular... Maybe it was because I went on a backstage tour (yes, the GM was there) and walked around the park with my BGWFans shirt on today. :D

Swiftman said:
Maybe it was because I went on a backstage tour (yes, the GM was there) and walked around the park with my BGWFans shirt on today. :D

Not to get things off topic but how can I get a shirt?

You can go to store.bgwfans.com to buy a shirt. The prices are at cost, since they are ordered individually from the printer.

Or, you can take your chances and wait for the contest I'll be running just before HOS.

LoveDoc143 said:
I was going to ask you about running a contest for something else - but we'll get into that later. (Auntie Anne) Pretzels just got out of the oven. ;D

Yeah, that will have to wait for later. I have BGWFans branded apparel to move. What could you possibly have that would top that!

Yeah, sure, I could tell you what it is, but wouldn't that just ruin the surprise?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad