Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Hello, I am the Mr. Laptop seen on vimeo with that recreation of BGW. Anyways, here is the latest update that you guys haven't seen yet.

England has had mass improvements lately, involving me making a handful of my own CS. I will make more to fix imperfect areas, but for now, enjoy the picathon.

eiFaadw.jpg

hu42pOF.jpg

I will make a roof here on the pic below, as well as a replacement for the wall, but for now you will have to suffer the imperfection. :mad:

InZgFUC.jpg

UY0Pdw7.jpg

V9mowwM.jpg

hoXvmBP.jpg

wWeqdfm.jpg

pZ7GzG7.jpg

zZK4UMt.jpg

qGo9TX2.jpg

uy71Oks.jpg

SZPg0mu.jpg

p4HW5Z8.jpg

vn14pTk.jpg

0hU6tqV.jpg

4WiCTRS.jpg

aWkQx1Y.jpg

Z1poRhu.jpg

8bP3dlL.jpg

ASFknF2.jpg

Qq046mG.jpg

tpbF3WX.jpg

efkzBpb.jpg

xXY2pdi.jpg

3fOsT8X.jpg

YMuZESs.jpg

f4afVv6.jpg

Unfortunately, the reason Banbury Crossing looks so spot on is because it is unrealistically huge. But it's still awesome right? :)
fm5G0E0.jpg

aHdHih6.jpg

Please tell me what you think of my pics. Should I continue doing the captions or not? 

And a video:

Here is a POV of Loch Ness Monster with real-life audio!

RE: RCT3 Busch Gardens Williamsburg Recreation

First off, this is actually amazing. Stunning in fact.

Secondly, I'm moving it over to the Everything Else board on the Busch Gardens Williamsburg side since it is 100% BGW related and it should get a lot more traffic there.

Anyway, keep up the amazing work! I'm very impressed.

RE: RCT3 Busch Gardens Williamsburg Recreation

Lovely! I used to play RCT3 often and always wanted to do a recreation of BGW. Sadly, I lack in the artistic skills and it always came off a sad looking homage to the park instead. Everything looks very nice so far! Did you make your own cs or is there a lot of mixed cs sets you are using? I haven't looked around for that sort of stuff in about 3 years so I'm sure there is a massive amount of new sets since then.

RCT3 BGW- Clicky Here for Ireland and an Improved Entrance and a Display of Scotland!

This is the latest update including minor details everywhere excluding Pompeii, and a showcase of Killarney.
You might have noticed that the turnstile building is no longer ridiculously long. It took a complete overhaul of the Entrance Area, which was probably one of my best moves because it looks 100X better.
EDIT: Loch Ness Monster CTR didn't quite work. It could be functional, but barely. And it looks bad.
AvIV8WH.png

RE: RCT3 BGW- Clicky Here for Ireland and an Improved Entrance and a Display of Scotland!

Wow this is incredible. I would never have the patients or artistic eye to do this. How did you get every twist and turn of Nessie so spot on?

RE: RCT3 BGW- Clicky Here for Ireland and an Improved Entrance and a Display of Scotland!

Griff said:
Wow this is incredible. I would never have the patients or artistic eye to do this. How did you get every twist and turn of Nessie so spot on?
Blood, sweat, tears, troubles, hard times, doubts, and rage quits.

That is amazing! It gives you the feeling of how great it would be if you could hear seasonal music on the coasters in real-time. I love the music on Rock 'n Roller Coaster, but seasonal coaster musical theming at a park would be something so different. And the whole recreation is just wonderful.

RE: RCT3 BGW Recreation - Griffon Coming and a New Beginning

Alright, remember the OP with this image?
fm5G0E0.jpg

Here's the solution to the glaringly obvious size issue.

cDsEaQb.png

4xRU0AA.jpg

This is the restart of Banbury, the downside with this being that it requires tons of homemade CSOs. But if it can be pulled off, it will look brilliant, as will the restart to the first half of Scotland. Detail work comes last obviously.
Oh, and guess where this is.

SPYAKLh.png

Expect a POV by July 4th. The image above was taken on a separate map. Speaking of maps, here is my  map of some of Aquitaine.
SLRnaA7.jpg

Next up, finish the sketch above of Aquitaine and import it to the main file, and connect Ireland with it. Then add foliage nearby Griffon.

RE: RCT3 BGW Recreation - Griffon Coming and a New Beginning

So, are you basically trying to make the heights more accurate? If so, might I ask how you estimate the size of a building? I don't know why, but for me it has always been relatively difficult for me to guess the height of the building, especially in a themepark. Very many theme parks use forced perspective, that can really trick the eye, which is the point of course. Busch Gardens Williamsburg, however, is slightly different from most theme parks, as far as forced perspective. Both of the Busch Gardens Parks are very highly populated with trees on the paths, and on the side of the paths. For that reason, Busch Gardens has trouble pulling off forced perspective. The trees ruin the illusion.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad