Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.

Important Articles:​

Animated Pre-Creation:​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Major Updates:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Whose to say that it couldn't be track stored next to other non-ride related stuff?

Whose to say that it couldn't be track stored next to other non-ride related stuff?
I am not saying it definitely is ride related but the factvthat it showed up right as track and supports appeared and is located where ride staging is currently going on suggest that it may be.

Reactions: Jonesta6
You have to look closely to spot them but there is currently track and supports strung all the way around DK to the area between Alpengeist and Le Scoot with good views of them from Alpengeist, Le Scoot, and Invadr as well as from the train. I would guess that at least half of the track and supports are there maybe eve
n all of them.

Attachments

• 20220609_170541.jpg
    20220609_170541.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
  • 20220609_170547.jpg
    20220609_170547.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
  • 20220609_170555.jpg
    20220609_170555.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 72
  • 20220609_170627.jpg
    20220609_170627.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
  • 20220609_170629.jpg
    20220609_170629.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 74
How do you guys think that they will theme DarKoaster? Which for those who don’t know is the new indoor family coaster replacing DarKastle

[Moderator Note: I moved this post to this thread, which it why is seems a bit incongruitous.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mwe BGW
Or they were taken by any of the other countless people—employees or not—who have had access to that area of the park recently. It was a comfort that so many new people had access today though...

Also, if you want more, a very reckless employee posted video from back there the other day to YouTube. I don't want to link it myself, but it's very easy to find.

Last edited:
From what I've heard, this is correct.
That has to be such a disappointing job to be the employee in charge of installing old props on a brand new ride :( that would just kill my enthusiasm for trying to do a good job

Im sure so many of us would be willing to crowd source some better props for the park to use haha, instead of just dusting off things from 10 years ago

I’m going to be annoyingly hopeful for a second:
I think this can be nice if they took out the old props carefully, stored them nicely, then repainted things as they reinstalled them. Especially if the car and trains end up being themed to the ride and the pre show area is updated some.

So... Maybe the wolf statue is coming back!

Realistically, whatever they do if there's any theming will probably be ok the first few seasons, but the lighting and/or any projection usage will get either broken or outdated... And as long as they get the attendance they're looking for, SEAS won't care.

My understanding is that the vast majority of the interior Curse of DarKastle sets were destroyed when the building was gutted. As far as I know, the only ride-area theming that remains of DarKastle is what could still be seen in place last time the building was open for special events. I have no reason to believe there is anything that could be "reinstalled" even if they wanted to.

I was under the impression that a select few items were relegated to storage instead of getting tossed in the dumpster. Including the wolf statue that was in the queue

The large wolf statue in the middle of the hedge maze part of the queue was seen being trucked off—hopefully to off-site storage, but I don't think that's confirmed by anyone. One of the pair of wolf statues at the entry portal was broken by entertainment. If it still exists, maybe it's reparable? Status of the other is unknown as far as I'm aware.

Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad