BGW Pins

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

UnicornZiva

fancy cafe latte
May 30, 2011
I wonder if they’re planning on replacing the attractions mystery pack. I’d like a revamped collection or more individual ride pins personally. I just hope they’re not getting rid of some of those pins permanently!

Sep 24, 2018
I wonder if they’re planning on replacing the attractions mystery pack. I’d like a revamped collection or more individual ride pins personally. I just hope they’re not getting rid of some of those pins permanently!
Those pins are being retired which means they are going away. They are being replaced by different pins. So there will be new mystery pin sets and other pins at the start of the season.

Reactions: jornor and Zachary
Mar 9, 2010
They also have the pins for SWO and BGT. SWO is sadly already sold out but you can still order BGT.

As far as I know you do not get a discount when buying from the online store.
It would appear that the BGT pin is now sold out, too. Just ordered the BGW and BGT online, so curious to know if I actually get the BGT pin.

Reactions: jornor
Mar 9, 2010
Just a follow-up. The BGW and BGT pin are now available online again, but the SW pin is now removed from the site, so it would appear its officially sold out online. I received the entirety of my order. Another tip for anyone wanting a pin from online, but it states sold out. Check back because I looked back two days after it was listed as sold out, and they must have updated stock. I was able to order the SW pin and received it yesterday before it was completely removed from the site.

netdvn

Team Instinct
Jan 12, 2012
in the rear
dvn225.deviantart.com
Anyone know if the InvadR and Finnegan's Flyer opening year pins are gone too? I haven't seen either pin in months.

I know the park was trying to get rid of the InvadR pins since the employees had to scan a separate barcode when you bought one. Just surprised the Finnegan's pins are gone

Reactions: BenWilkerson
Feb 6, 2016
We're in search of 2 pins mainly right now: Root of All Evil & the red carousel horse!

Anyone know if the InvadR and Finnegan's Flyer opening year pins are gone too? I haven't seen either pin in months.

I know the park was trying to get rid of the InvadR pins since the employees had to scan a separate barcode when you bought one. Just surprised the Finnegan's pins are gone
While I can't comment on InvadR, I know they *should* still have the Finnegan's bracelet pin, as I just got my broken one replaced about a week or so ago through the park.

Also, I believe they just retired the other Finnegan's pin (the larger, movable one), but there may be some left.

This is my updated collection. I try to keep them in order
Is there any pin you'd be willing to trade for that Root of All Evil?!

Sep 24, 2018

If you scroll up on this one I included number of posts from the park that listed the pins that were being retired. There is a link below to the post.

Reactions: jornor
Login or Register to Hide This Ad