BGW Pins

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
So I didn't get pictures, but the new tram pin is nice. And has a clear enamel for the windshield instead of it being like a solid blue or white. It's an odd thing to make a pin after, but I guess if Disney can do it, why can't we.

I love the new character pins though. I picked up Gordon tonight. I hope that we get Humphrey and Sir Bumbly too. 👀👀

I also noticed that there are no carousel blind boxes anymore in all the stores I looked at pins. But all other blind boxes are still around. (Though there's slim pickings for the Sesame Street Vintage Window pins which I'm still after the Count. As I'm cursed with Big Bird. )

Mar 9, 2010
My friend was there and was trying to get me one, as well. Does anyone know how strict they were about the "one per person" policy?

Reactions: jornor
Nov 24, 2009
Just get in the other line, left line they stamp left hand right line right hand...they dont check other hand. I watched many many people doing that. Also, as humid as it was the stamp wiped right off. There was 3 of us but we only got 2 pins...so no I didnt play the system.

Mar 9, 2010
Can report that my friend did snag me one. So, he did get two. In his defense, he didn't try to game the system. If I'm understanding right, he just went through the line twice??? Once he comes home, I'll get more details. He sent me a quick update before his phone died.

Feb 11, 2016
The Merchandise Leadership Team is pleased to announce they are hosting a pin trading event on Sunday, Sept. 1 from 2-4 p.m. in Castle O’Sullivan. This event will allow attendees to meet up & trade with each other & will include special surprises. Reservations are required & space is limited. To RSVP, please call 757-253-3455. There is no cost to attend the event, but park admission is required. The Merchandise staff looks forward to seeing you!

This announcement was taken off of the Busch Gardens Williamsburg Pin Trading Group Facebook Page but wanted to share it here for those interested but not apart of the Facebook Group

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Level 65 Rumor Bear
Aug 23, 2017
Just get in the other line, left line they stamp left hand right line right hand...they dont check other hand. I watched many many people doing that. Also, as humid as it was the stamp wiped right off. There was 3 of us but we only got 2 pins...so no I didnt play the system.
I strongly doubt that many many people means to you what it means to me. Seems they had a surplus anyway

Nov 24, 2009
I asked my friend who’s at the park right now at 12:11 if she could get me one, but they didn’t have any left.
Can report that my friend did snag me one. So, he did get two. In his defense, he didn't try to game the system. If I'm understanding right, he just went through the line twice??? Once he comes home, I'll get more details. He sent me a quick update before his phone died.
I strongly doubt that many many people means to you what it means to me. Seems they had a surplus anyway
Not sure how much surplus they had since they were gone by 12:11 acording to @lightninlady. At least one person on this forum openly said they know of someone who went through twice and I saw a few doing it so......

Mar 9, 2010
I still haven't had any updates from him yet. He's not that text friendly, so when we meet up in person, I'll get full details about how he ended up getting two. From the extremely brief exchange, it wasn't too hard.

Nov 24, 2009
No, and you could actually get more than one pin on a single stamp. The two people stamping hands were about 10-15 froot from the table and between them was a mass of people, as long as you had a stamp you got handed a pin when you got to the table even if that stamp had already recieved a pin. There were a few kids just circling around at the table where the pins were avoiding the stamp people all together. The one kid only got turned down when he let them see he already had pins in the other hand. They should do them in a more controlled area like the entrance to the Black Forrest. I got me a pin so im happy, but I know others that didnt and missed by only a few minutes so those getting duplicates does matter.

Zachary

𝓡oyal 𝓜ango 𝓒réme Frappuccino Survivor
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
I just moved my collection over to one of those fancy BGW-branded pin cases so I thought it would be a good time to share what I have. I have a few pins that aren't in here right now for various reasons, but this is most of them.

If anyone has any questions about any of them in particular, let me know.

None of these are really expressly for trade right now, but if you see something that has been discontinued that you HAVE to have, I will always consider trades via PM.

17539 17540 17541 17542 17543 17544 17545

Login or Register to Hide This Ad