BGW Pins

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Feb 6, 2016
Super fun time with this! Missed the preview announcement today due to insane traffic back up and missed that Kevin had an exclusive pin I would’ve inquired about that! Damn. Almost at work now had to call it an early day.

The first set of pins I’ve got for 2019 Pin trading program!

Did a close up on one for it came out blurry a bit in the original image.

Attachments

bwick29

You had me at "meat tornado".
Mar 29, 2018
Virginia
www.ben-ross.net
So, asking around found this: The rarest pin is Kevin's President's award. Then there are a couple "staff series" sets, each with a "chase" pin. The chase pin is the rare version of a pin in the staff set. I was able to trade for one (try pin shop employees and supervisors for the best ones) and it was the bronze clydesdale here. The best place for pins is in Oktoberfest where they have all pins (excluding Kevin's and the staff series) along with a bunch of lanyards and accessories.

Mar 7, 2018
  1. The monorail that ran between the brewing factory and the park (scored off an executive/supervisor)
  2. Der Wirbel Swings
  3. Apollo’s Chariot (cause it my favorite ride)
  4. Lochness Monster Black and white limited edition only 200 made (team member exclusive)
  5. Membership pin because I liked it
I had a hard time trying to find the pin trading logo pin but I want it 14181 14182 14183 14184 14185

lce

I will NEVER forgive you
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Frederick, MD
I'm going to scavenge for defunct ride pins. They must add them eventually.

Also, would it be smart for them to perhaps set up on online database for all the pins they have made, the "Rarity" of the pins they made (quantity they produced), and how they could be obtained? Could be kinda cool. Almost like a pin-pokedex.

Pindex.

Mar 7, 2018
I'm going to scavenge for defunct ride pins. They must add them eventually.

Also, would it be smart for them to perhaps set up on online database for all the pins they have made, the "Rarity" of the pins they made (quantity they produced), and how they could be obtained? Could be kinda cool. Almost like a pin-pokedex.

Pindex.
That seems like a great idea! A pindex! I’m gonna get on seeing how that could be made!

Reactions: jornor and lce

VikingvadR

Super awesomeness 🕶
Oct 29, 2016
This is what I have so far. One side is for nostalgic stuff. Other side is for miscellaneous. Does anybody think that they would have pins for shows like Celtic Fyre? Or even events like hos and ct.

Nov 24, 2009
Im sill undecided on the pins. I did like the train and was going to get it untill I saw it was $19.99...and then of course I would need all 3 trains. I decided to stop on the way out at the emporium since I figured they would probably have the biggest display of pins. Nope...one little display in almost a corner and the pins they had werent very good. I also didnt care for the "carts" that sell them in the park. If one person is standing at it looking at every pin no one else can really see what there. It will also be interesting to see if the "members" exclusive pins are out away after today where as you have to be a member to buy them.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad