Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jan 9, 2010
These are the concerts that the park will be having in 2011. There will be more to be announced in the future.

Sat June 11, 2011 Mary Mary
Sun June 12, 2011 MercyMe with JJ Heller
Sat June 18, 2011 Casting Crowns with Matt Maher
Sun June 19, 2011 Donnie McClurkin
Sat June 25, 2011 BeBe Winans with CeCe Winans
Sun June 26, 2011 TobyMac with Sanctus Real
Sat & Sun Sept 3 &4 Neil Sedaka (Royal Palace Theatre)

So far IMO I think last years were better, but we will have to see who else is coming to figure that out.

So it looks like Glory at the Gardens is gonna be on both Saturday and Sunday this year. Possibly so they can add more artists?

And I don't see anything that would draw me to the park to see a concert yet. Switchfoot was great last year though, and would be hard to surpass.

Last year I remember the bigger artists that came in were announced at a later date.

HipHopHarry.jpg

"Hey kids! I'm comin' to Busch Gardens. April 2nd - 3rd."

Haha, I think I'm gonna skip this one.

I've never heard of any of these bands except Colbie Calliat and Neil Sedaka. I'm assuming the rest are all Christian bands for Glory in the Gardens, correct?

Sedaka is the only thing that I am excited about on that list. I am only 21 so that is saying a lot.

The Facebook page had a montage yesterday of Pat Benatar.
At least thats 1 worth going to see

This is the complete list of events and concerts for 2011
Hip Hop Harry - April 2-3
DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba! - April 16-17
Ramp Jam - April 30-May 1, 7-8, 14-15
Colbie Caillat - June 4-5
Mary Mary - June 11
Mercy Me with JJ Heller - June 12
Casting Crowns with Matt Maher - June 18
Donnie McClurkin - June 19
BeBe & CeCe Winans - June 25
TobyMac with Sanctus Real - June 26
Miranda Cosgrove - July 30-31
Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo - Aug. 27-28
Neil Sedaka - Sept. 3-4
Wild Days featuring Jack Hanna - Sept. 10-11

What the eff kind of lineup is that? And where is HOS????

The Glory at the Gardens lineup is nice but a SERIOUS wtf? to everything else...

I see nothing up there that is non religious that would appeal to me. Miranda Cosgrove? seriously?

I have no words for this...

What I notice is the lack of concerts in August. I guess the Festhause park will be in use storing roller coaster track!

Zoomy said:
What I notice is the lack of concerts in August. I guess the Festhause park will be in use storing roller coaster track!

If Pat Benatar is performing in the RPT then that could very well be the case. However, if that is the case, what happens with HOS?

The park has plenty of places to put mazes other than festhaus park. Bout time they started using them.

It's either that or no HOS for us this year...

Wait...so that's it? Those are all the concerts we're getting this year?! ....That's an incredibly crappy lineup, and a crappy amount of concerts we're getting too. By the looks of things I'll be skipping pretty much ALL of the BGW concerts this year. The only one I would consider is Pat Benatar, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it to that show. I can understand Miranda Cosgrove being on the lineup since we got Emily Osment last year, but that doesn't mean I want to see her.

What happened to having at least 3 artists per Glory at the Gardens show? Last year we got 12 artists all together JUST for Glory at the Gardens, and this year, we only get 13 for the entire year. (Hip Hop Harry and DJ Lance don't count.) F***ing lame.

Unless more dates and artists are announced, I've lost all hope.

Busch Gardens either put on thir Twitter or Facebook, I cant remember, that they will be getting more, and that they would announce more later.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad