Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Luke

Pusheen Gardens
Jul 20, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    389.5 KB · Views: 170
Jul 18, 2015
Orlando fl.
Also, says on their facebook page that there also going to the US Science and Engineering Fair in Washington D.C. too. No doubt they will bring tempesto to this event. I also have confidence that BGW's landscaping dept. will make sure their remembered at the Cherry Blossom Parade.

Thomas

Never Sane to Begin With
Advisory Panel
Oct 24, 2009
New Orleans, LA
Eric said:
Also, it says on their facebook page that they're going to the US Science and Engineering Fair in Washington D.C. No doubt they will bring Tempesto to this event. I also have confidence that BGW's landscaping department will make sure they're remembered at the Cherry Blossom Parade.

Fixed.

I hope you aren't actually implying they are physically bringing Tempesto to an event. It's not that portable.

Reactions: Nicole and Username
Sep 24, 2013
Thomas said:
Eric said:
Also, it says on their facebook page that they're going to the US Science and Engineering Fair in Washington D.C. No doubt they will bring Tempesto to this event. I also have confidence that BGW's landscaping department will make sure they're remembered at the Cherry Blossom Parade.

Fixed.

I hope you aren't actually implying they are physically bringing Tempesto to an event. It's not that portable.

Maybe that is why they made a compact ride!

Reactions: Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad