Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
May 13, 2021
Is February considered an off-peak month? In NY winter break for high school takes place during this month. From what I've seen in other threads the park is apparently open only until 6pm during the week? The BGT site doesn't have retro info on hours and prices

- Is BGT open 7 days a week during Feb?
- What are the hours?
- Are there any closed rides during this time?
- Does the unlimited quick queue have peak or off peak pricing?

Thanks!

Is February considered an off-peak month? In NY winter break for high school takes place during this month. From what I've seen in other threads the park is apparently open only until 6pm during the week? The BGT site doesn't have retro info on hours and prices

- Is BGT open 7 days a week during Feb?
- What are the hours?
- Are there any closed rides during this time?
- Does the unlimited quick queue have peak or off peak pricing?

Thanks!

1 - Before this year they were open 7 days a week. For February 2021, they started closing every Wednesday. That may change again for 2022.

2 - Park hours varied. They were either 10am-5pm or 10am-6pm during the week and 10am-8pm on weekends.

3 - January and February are the slowest months for the park and they usually close down some of their big coasters for rehab. They usually announce what rides will be down and when beforehand.

4 - Never needed a quick queue for BGT during the week in February as the park isn't busy enough. I'm not sure about the weekends or the pricing.

Reactions: Zachary and Nicole
1 - Before this year they were open 7 days a week. For February 2021, they started closing every Wednesday. That may change again for 2022.

2 - Park hours varied. They were either 10am-5pm or 10am-6pm during the week and 10am-8pm on weekends.

3 - January and February are the slowest months for the park and they usually close down some of their big coasters for rehab. They usually announce what rides will be down and when beforehand.

4 - Never needed a quick queue for BGT during the week in February as the park isn't busy enough. I'm not sure about the weekends or the pricing.
Thanks for the info! How many of the big coasters are typically closed and what's the duration?

In my experience, usually just 1 big coaster at a time, and they make sure everything is open for MLK and President's Day weekends.

(Trying to calculate the odds we can ride everything during our visit in Feb). Do you know if the offline service period lasts multiple days? I know it varies by circumstance.

(Trying to calculate the odds we can ride everything during our visit in Feb). Do you know if the offline service period lasts multiple days? I know it varies by circumstance.
More like a couple weeks. If you are going outside of a holiday weekend period, I would count on not being able to ride at least one attraction.

Reactions: Zachary
More like a couple weeks. If you are going outside of a holiday weekend period, I would count on not being able to ride at least one attraction.

Is the maintenance schedule posted for public access or will the BG site only show what rides are available on the day? I called BG again to ask how to get this info but the call center doesn't have it. Searching the BG site for "maintenance" shows "Ride and Attraction Schedule Updates" which shows only current outages.

Is the maintenance schedule posted for public access or will the BG site only show what rides are available on the day? I called BG again to ask how to get this info but the call center doesn't have it. Searching the BG site for "maintenance" shows "Ride and Attraction Schedule Updates" which shows only current outages.
They post it on their home page a week or two in advanced

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad