Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jun 22, 2013
Tampa, FL
www.wdwtourcompany.com
Since I visit the park fairly regularly, and usually have a camera with me, I figured I would start a thread for any requests of pictures from the park.

Keep in mind that any requests are just that - requests. I'll do my best, but there may be instances where I am unable/unwilling to get the requested shot. I also may have already taken the shots or might be planning on including your requested shot in an upcoming update or article, so I'll direct you there if that's the case.

Leave your requests below, and I'll do my best!

I would like to see if the new houses have any facades. I'm going there soon anyway, but sometimes it's hard to wait. :)

CastleOSullivan said:
I would like to see if the new houses have any facades. I'm going there soon anyway, but sometimes it's hard to wait. :)

Death Water Bayou should have a facade if it follows suit of previous houses in its location. Unfortunately, it's "backstage" and not able to be photographed from the public areas of the park at this point. Similar story to The Basement which is behind the scenes at this point.

The good news is (this is as good as any place to announce it) BGTFans has been invited to the media event on Thursday Sept 26th, so hopefully some pictures and preview details will be up late Thursday/early Friday.

The Experiment is over in Tut's Tomb, and outside of a tan tent in the entrance area, there is no facade up.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad