Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Hey, what was the purpose of the tour? Is this a normal insider tour they offer to guests? I've never heard of construction sites being open to to public on tours. In Williamsburg I took an insider tour during the construction of Verbolten and the tour guide was very tight lipped about anything related to the new ride and we were taken no where near the construction site so your tour sounded a little out of the ordinary to me.

Also I can't believe they let you look at plans for future attraction renovations.

Anyway, I'm not doubting that you got to see any of this it just doesn't sound like a tour that the general public would ever get to go on.

Thanks!

Shane said:
Hey, what was the purpose of the tour? Is this a normal insider tour they offer to guests? I've never heard of construction sites being open to to public on tours. In Williamsburg I took an insider tour during the construction of Verbolten and the tour guide was very tight lipped about anything related to the new ride and we were taken no where near the construction site so your tour sounded a little out of the ordinary to me.

Also I can't believe they let you look at plans for future attraction renovations.

Anyway, I'm not doubting that you got to see any of this it just doesn't sound like a tour that the general public would ever get to go on.

Thanks!
I had this meeting set up with Mr. Rose, and he planned this whole tour out. He wasn't very specific about the renovations, but he did answer a lot of my questions about becoming a rollercoaster engineer. And he said that only 50 people get to do what I do. Hope that answers your questions, Shane! :)

-CoasterDude3000

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad