Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

zanderman72

Silver Donor
Oct 3, 2015
Hello!

I have been visiting BGW since I was VERY young, and I found the forum about 6 months ago. I am wondering how is the fastest way to hit all of the big rides (including Mach Tower and Tempesto) in the early morning? I am not interested in shows (have seen them all except the wolf one), and I usually show up at ~10 AM. Bonus points if you can fit in Trappers at lunchtime along the route :) (I usually go on weekdays/off days in summer).

Thanks again!

I'd honestly go with hitting Nessie first, and then going griffon, alpen, verbolten, Apollo, tempesto. Eating at trappers between griffon-bolt. But that's if I had to take a guess. I'm really not sure what the line for tempesto is like anymore. I rode it for its soft opening and haven't been back since. Lol

Reactions: zanderman72
Applesauce said:
I'd honestly go with hitting Nessie first, and then going griffon, alpen, verbolten, Apollo, tempesto. Eating at trappers between griffon-bolt. But that's if I had to take a guess. I'm really not sure what the line for tempesto is like anymore. I rode it for its soft opening and haven't been back since. Lol

Thanks for the insight :)

I personally go to Apollo's or Tempesto (usually Tempesto then Apollo), then Verbolton or Mach Tower, followed by Alpengeist, then Trapper's and Griffon. If lines are short I will usually ride a ride 2 or 3 times. (My record for Griffon is 8 times in a row- took me 2 hours to go through). Honestly though, since Trappers is so expensive, I usually hit the Taco Bell or Wendy's on the way out of the park. Lol.

netdvn said:
When are you planning on going to the park?

No time in general, mainly for the regular season. Our group that goes only goes for about two hours so we can a. eat at the joint taco bell and KFC for lunch, and b. get home in time so the rest of the day is actually usable.

netdvn said:
This should help somewhat.

Other than Griffon, Verbolten, and Tempesto getting crowds you really shouldn't have a problem getting around the park in two hours. Especially if you're local and hit the park often. Just hit the park at rope drop and you'll be good.

Griffon? Crowds? You're joking... right? If anything, Apollo gets more crowded than Griffon, and that's not saying much.

Anyway, thank you for the link and help :)

Are you saying that Griffon doesn't get much crowds? I'm going next weekend (Friday and Saturday) .. can't wait to try that one out as well as all the others.

Even if the first section of queue before the station is full, the wait is only 6-10 minutes for middle or back seats. Maybe 15 minutes for front seats. The line here moves much faster than Apollo.

Reactions: Peej1212
Yes Griffon does get crowds. Its highly visible and its still a favorite for tourists so people tend to gravitate toward it.

Apollo typically gets lines when it runs two trains but at full capacity, the line could go into the tent and still only be about 30 mins. Also thanks to Tempesto, Apollo's lines have died down somewhat.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad