Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Merboy

Resident Sea Monster
Oct 25, 2009
Raleigh, NC
www.thelanternlight.com
When is the best time to go to Howl-O-Scream?

I was thinking maybe the weekend of the 9 and 10 since Columbus day is the 11th. But I'm thinking the place will be super crowded then.

Can anyone give me some advice of when to go when it won't be so crowded?

E

Erin

RE: HOS Best Time?

The first weekend, surprisingly is the best for the crowds- when October hits, everyone is there, but, the plus side is that everything will be where it's supposed to be, and it will be perfected. So, I would say the 8th of Oct.

Wings

in The Vault
Sep 28, 2009
New York

I usually go Columbus Day weekend, it was good, but thats just so I don't miss school. This year I'm going the Weekend of the 25th, so I'll see how that goes.

Feb 3, 2010
West Virginia

Last year the only weekend I could go was the last weekend in October and it was surprisingly not as crowded I thought it would be and all the shops had great sales then to.

Merboy

Resident Sea Monster
Oct 25, 2009
Raleigh, NC
www.thelanternlight.com

BGWilliamsburgFan said:
Last year the only weekend I could go was the last weekend in October and it was surprisingly not as crowded I thought it would be and all the shops had great sales then to.

That's what I'm thinking. People like to be home during that weekend for parties and stuff.

Nov 27, 2009
I went on the 25th last year (It was on a Sunday), and the park was great. Didn't have to wait more than 30 minutes on any rides.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad