Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Screamin’ swings are always fun, scramblers are great with friends, and swing rides are enjoyable, but any sort of pendulum ride, especially the giant frisbees found at Six Flags parks, are the best out there

Reactions: Furyous Baco 325
Screamin’ swings are always fun, scramblers are great with friends, and swing rides are enjoyable, but any sort of pendulum ride, especially the giant frisbees found at Six Flags parks, are the best out there
You forget how fun scramblers are when you haven’t ridden one in a while until you randomly decide to ride with friends and you’re all laughing the whole time.

Scramblers are my favorite because they are super fun and also don't make queasy, or at least only barely. I assume because it moves in a star pattern. They are always a good time.

If they didn't make me feel sick I'd certainly pick pendulum rides like SFA Harley Quinn, but unfortunately they do. I can only ride them end of the day and only once. If I ride them earlier in the day then I'm fighting nausea all day and have to take a lot of breaks because then everything makes me feel queasy again. The ride itself is very fun.

Reactions: CoasterTalkBob
I have a thing for the classics so I have to go with flying carpets especially DaVinci's cradle
That's a great ride but DaVinci's Cradle always bugs me at how slow they seem to run it. Kennywood ran theirs much faster -- or at least it seems that way.
Give me a Chance Twister with a really good ride op any day.
Anything by Chance is amazing. I wish they'd put some of the classics back into production. Aside from the Zipper and Twister there was Skydiver, Chaos, Inverter, Rotor (among other mfg), Radar (really wish I could have rode one of these), as well as others I'm probably forgetting.

Reactions: mtpelepele
That's a great ride but DaVinci's Cradle always bugs me at how slow they seem to run it. Kennywood ran theirs much faster -- or at least it seems that way.

Anything by Chance is amazing. I wish they'd put some of the classics back into production. Aside from the Zipper and Twister there was Skydiver, Chaos, Inverter, Rotor (among other mfg), Radar (really wish I could have rode one of these), as well as others I'm probably forgetting.
Oh, I rode a Chaos while I had a Scopolamine patch and could ride anything (Scopolamine patch FTW) and it was amazing. lol. Really fun ride. Too bad they don't make those any more?

Reactions: mtpelepele
I really enjoy:
Screamin Swings (favorite flat, can't express how overjoyed I was to see Finnegan's come to BGW........and that I kinda called it at some point haha)
Large Frisbees (I prefer both HUSS and Zamperlas to Mondial)
Top Spins
Flying Scooters if snappable
Scramblers
Zippers
Drop Towers
Enterprises (have yet to hit an endeavor yet)

There's quite a few out there I want to try.

Reactions: rswashdc and EdK
I would like Zippers if a) I wasn't 6' tall and b) I hadn't last ridden one (the one at Trimpers in OC MD) with my nephew who was young at the time and literally thought he was going to die. It was an awful experience and colored those rides for me.

I would like Zippers if a) I wasn't 6' tall and b) I hadn't last ridden one (the one at Trimpers in OC MD) with my nephew who was young at the time and literally thought he was going to die. It was an awful experience and colored those rides for me.
That’s actually the exact same zipper that turned me off them. And to @CoasterAuditor ’s point about endeavors versus enterprises, their endeavor is far better than the enterprise I’ve been on. Similar forces but far more free and open, and it feels faster IMO

Zamperla's website is very iffy. They have videos but most of them seem to have been filmed on an old video cameras in SD and one is even not available. It's kind of funny.

I honestly feel like S&S Free Spins are like a more comfortable roller coaster version of Zippers so I am rather enjoying Tumbili.

Reactions: Coasternerd
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad