Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
It's really neat that the park has a balance with their shows now. With this, OktoberZest, Celtic Fyre, Spark and the upcoming Summer Nights Live it's a very interesting line-up of live entertainment.

It's really neat that the park has a balance with their shows now. With this, OktoberZest, Celtic Fyre, Spark and the upcoming Summer Nights Live it's a very interesting line-up of live entertainment.
You're really going to do my pets and their shenanigans dirty like that?

I was talking to a friend at the park and she told me that there is supposed to be a 3rd person playing another instrument accompanying the summer and the piano player. She thought it was a violinist but couldn't remember. Apparently they were unavailable today.

Last edited:
Show was great. They were wearing different suits for the evening performance. Also the grand piano is just a prop. Theres an electronic keyboard where the keys would be. I saw them remove it after the last show. Only if the waterfalls worked.

Showbiz secret:
That’s the case most the time. Easier to then hook into audio.

Like Billy Joel’s piano is this. Also has 2 big monitors with his lyrics and key changes showing up to help him along.

Just saw the show for the first time. The performance itself was great however the actual product versus what is advertised are two different concepts. While Bel Concertino is advertised as a concert the actual product/ performance is a cabaret. Again, while very good, it's not what the show title and description are made out to be. The suit also doesn't fit either the cabaret or the concert they are supposedly going for. Am I being nit picky? Yes. Why? I have a daughter graduating with a musical theater degree in December and we know the differences. If allowed to go all in on the cabaret this show would be excellent. As it is the show is very good just suffers from a case of identity crisis. 7/10 for us. The gp should eat this show up and enjoy it immensely.

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad