Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Mar 16, 2019
San Diego, CA
  • Love
Reactions: dude205 and Zachary
Apr 17, 2014
That is definitely over-priced, especially for the length of the Skyride. Not very family friendly prices since I'd have to pay $30 for one family ride.

Also worth mentioning, the Sky tower is a $6 up-charge as well.

Reactions: Eric
Mar 16, 2019
San Diego, CA
I'd be curious to know how many of those $6 tickets they sell. Seems like a somewhat hefty price for the attraction...

I wonder if they'd make more money if they cut the price in half. More people would want to ride. On the other hand, that feature alone justifies upgrading from a single-day ticket to an annual pass, so maybe it's a marketing tactic to get people to upgrade to passes.

They were experimenting with prices last year - it ranged anywhere from $5 to $7.

Is BGW's skyride an upcharge attraction?

Reactions: Eric and Zachary
Jul 31, 2017
I wonder if they'd make more money if they cut the price in half. More people would want to ride. On the other hand, that feature alone justifies upgrading from a single-day ticket to an annual pass, so maybe it's a marketing tactic to get people to upgrade to passes.

They were experimenting with prices last year - it ranged anywhere from $5 to $7.

Is BGW's skyride an upcharge attraction?
No

Aug 23, 2017
This is used for lower capacity or lower reliability attractions to extend the service life. The sky tower at swo has been charging for the past several years.

Swsd is unqiue among seas parks in that it’s skyride is a single out and back with no stops. The other parks all have at least 2 stations, therefore making them also transit rides.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad