Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
Friday, August 23rd, 2013 ~ 8PM - 10PM
Pass Member Ride Night: OktoberFest

Anybody planning on meeting up for two hours of special time (or earlier)?
I will be there with my Amy. Maybe we can all sit, eat a pretzel dog, and stare as Mach Tower sits unused because of maintenance. :cool:

Reactions: Julia
RE: August 23, 2013 - Pass Member Ride Night

chickenking said:
Friday, August 23rd, 2013 ~ 8PM - 10PM
Pass Member Ride Night: OktoberFest

Maybe we can all sit, eat a pretzel dog, and stare as Mach Tower sits unused because of maintenance. :cool:

You guys can stare at it, but I will be riding it!:D

39444167.jpg

To quote a green haired happy dude,

"Do I really look like a man with a plan, CK? I don't have a plan. The mob has plans, the cops have plans. you know what I am, CK? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught one. I just DO things. I'm a wrench in the gears. I HATE plans. Your's, their's, everyone's. Scott has plans, Carl has plans. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I am not a schemer. I show schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I AM AN AGENT OF CHAOS. And you know the thing about chaos, CK. It's fair"

Or, in other words, ABSOLUTELY! That's the plan! Our last pass member blowout weekend.

(Why does this quote make me think of Fiend nurses...and bats?):D

I am really hoping, if any of you haven't already, that you show up for a few minutes and meet this wonderful group of people. They are kinda weird. They are a family who actually do a lot of stuff TOGETHER! :)

It doesn't look like we are going to get to come. By the time the kids get out of school... UGH.. and we get down there, we wouldn't have the time to do a thing! We will be down for HOS. As soon as I get that date, I will let y'all know. I loved meeting Nora, Luke, Alpen, and Zach. We had fun in Grogan's even tho we were soaked.

You know what? Is it just possible that with Darkastle being flaky, Verbolten having woes, and the predictable unpredictability of Mach Tower, that this Pass Member Ride night may not have much to ride? Imagine...three E-ticket rides down; lines stretching to Italy for bumper cars and spinning swing-sets!! I'm in. :cool:

Oh I'm sure DarKastle will be running at least. If anything you'll just go spinning...(wait, not anymore). :dodgy:
I'll never let that one go. LOL

Reactions: Kitty

OK, tomorrow is the day. I plan on spending the afternoon at Water Country, then heading over to BG for a pork shank dinner at the Pub, train ride, and maybe TIO before Ride Night. I have an idea who is gonna be around, but can we get a roll call?

If you would like to meet up & join us for some hang out time, please PM so we can maybe get in touch tomorrow via text message, etc.
I will have my little princess with me...

attachment.php

Gonna be there with my cousin, got the same general plan as you CK. No clue what'll happen with Oktoberfest since three major rides are either unpredictable or nerfed. Ck you gotta shoot me the pm since I'm on my phone and the UI isn't friendly for me :C

Reactions: chickenking

BGW Family is in the 'Burg! Lookin' forward to a good day and hopes up for weather to hold out for Pass Members. See everyone there! Jazzed to seeing Zach, CK, Nora, netdvn and hopefully others we've not met yet.

Text us if you know us for anything earlier.

Let's see...what thread did I leave off of at work...

I'll be there after work. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: chickenking
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad