Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I definitely agree the park needs more flat rides. Adding a new-age enterprise makes the most sense considering none of the park's flats go upside down. But if we're talking coasters after Madrid, whatever it is I just hope it has a lift hill. I'm so tired of launch coasters at the park. There's nothing more pleasing to me than the sound of a chain lift. ?
I want a B&M Giga like fury 325. Anyone who has ridden it will tell that the experience is completely different from Apollo.

I'm in the boat of not doing that honestly. We already have Apollo, if we get a giga we should try another company. But with Madrid not being a giga, I really don't know where you would fit one. The park is pretty landlocked by the Rhine.

There's quite a bit of room to have one start in the drachenfire area and go down to the Rhine and go through the forests and over by where Apollo turns around.

I think the experience is so different that's it's doable. Plus Intamin is the only other company that does Gigas and KD has one right up the road.

I also wouldn't mind a Gerstlauer Eurofighter

I would love for them to get B&M winged coaster in the old Drachen Fire area. It could go down by the Rhine and with the nice inversions thru a themed portion of the ride would be Amazeballs. Now, I am thinking of a concept and theme, what color scheme and name for a B&M winged coaster at BGW. Grrr now I am in creative mode. Also, I think and do believe BGW needs a unique and fun, and immersive dark ride at some point, maybe even 2 of them one could be kid/family friendly. I would love to see BGW get a trackless dark ride like the new Beauty and the Beast ride that's going to Tokyo Disneyland

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://youtu.be/-fn_WrKNA18

Reactions: jornor and BGWnut
I would love for them to get B&M winged coaster in the old Drachen Fire area. It could go down by the Rhine and with the nice inversions thru a themed portion of the ride would be Amazeballs. Now, I am thinking of a concept and theme, what color scheme and name for a B&M winged coaster at BGW. Grrr now I am in creative mode. Also, I think and do believe BGW needs a unique and fun, and immersive dark ride at some point, maybe even 2 of them one could be kid/family friendly. I would love to see BGW get a trackless dark ride like the new Beauty and the Beast ride that's going to Tokyo Disneyland

The penguins ride at SeaWorld Orlando uses similar technology if I recall correctly.

I would love to see BGW get a trackless dark ride like the new Beauty and the Beast ride that's going to Tokyo Disneyland

Tokyo Disneyland has had a trackless dark ride (Pooh’s Hunny Hunt) since 2000.

In regards to food, an interesting comment from a designer of themed attractions-

"F&B is a key part of the guest experience. So much more can be done with immersive eatertainment."

Make food a show! Guests are entertained and you see an immediate revenue return.

They jacked up the prices of their samplers across the park this year. They used to be reasonable, I thought. Now they getting pricey...the cost of a new ride a year?

They jacked up the prices of their samplers across the park this year. They used to be reasonable, I thought. Now they getting pricey...the cost of a new ride a year?

Maximizing the amount of money they can acquire from the average guest. It's why you see the annual Disney ticket rate hike.

They jacked up the prices of their samplers across the park this year. They used to be reasonable, I thought. Now they getting pricey...the cost of a new ride a ye1qaar?

I don't know that I would say jacked up from what I saw last Saturday it looked they went by $1.

I’m not really crazy about the prospect of adding flat rides just for the sake of it. Maybe a Falcon’s Fury Drop Tower would be nice but BGW already has a decent thrill flat ride collection especially after FF.

First time poster, long time lurker (and fan of BGW - have been 50 times in my life)

Do you think Busch Gardens Williamsburg would ever get a flying coaster?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad