Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 23, 2009
I'll be doing some contests this season for BGWFans.com merchandise I'm working on.

The contests will likely take place on both Twitter and/or Facebook. So, it might be a good idea to follow us on Twitter and/or become a fan on Facebook (I recommend both).

What do you guys think about this? (Just an example of merchandise to come)

Attachments

• bgwfansiphonecase.png
    bgwfansiphonecase.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 17
Will there be an iPod Touch version, and will it come in an Apollo edition? If so, I'm in. :D

When you say that they will take place on "both", does that mean that you will give an equal chance to those on Twitter, those on Facebook, and those on both? My reason for asking is I deleted my Facebook but I still like winning things. :p

Yeah, there won't be an only Twitter or only Facebook contest, so either will work.

And the some of the merchandise given away will be customizable. Choice of attraction will be up to the winner.

Not sure when the iPod Touch cases will be coming on, but there will be other types of merch as well.

Sounds great. Let me know if you would like for me to help with any stickers or Tee shirt designs (my specialty), etc. Gives me a pet project to work on and flex my creative skills. ;) It would be neat to have a BGWFans shop anyway.

Nora said:
Sounds great. Let me know if you would like for me to help with any stickers or Tee shirt designs (my specialty), etc. Gives me a pet project to work on and flex my creative skills. ;) It would be neat to have a BGWFans shop anyway.

Actually I was hoping you could incorporate the background for the forum logo with the current font and text for the regular site (just BGWFans.com). I'm envisioning it on the back of a shirt, nice and big. I included a png version of the title. So if you could work up something like the forum logo that would be awesome.

Attachments

• logobig.png
    logobig.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 6
No problem. Especially since I saved the working Photoshop design with all the layers, May need a bit o' tweaking, but otherwise no problem. When would you like it, do you have a deadline? I work well with a time frame. :blush:

Hey guys love the idea!! I have a friend that owns a silk screen business, probably could get a really great deal if you want me to check.

On a more serious note, we should have skins for xbox, wii, and ps3. Jusy make sure the designs blend and don't just look like stickers

"Hey look guyz, I gots a BGWFans XBOX 360! I knows how jealous you are now! lolz"

I'd stick with the iPhone/iPod Touch cases...

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad