Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
I'll be heading out to the park tomorrow without anything in particular to do if anyone wants to meet up.

Fixed. :p

I should be there most of the day. I'll PM you my cell number if you want to text me.

^
Are you guys with the avatar share in an online gang now?

Anyway, estimated chicken agenda for tomorrow:

11:30 - Pet Shenanigans >> France to ride Sky Buckets to Rhinefield

12:00 - Land of the Dragons (30-60 minutes), Carousel >> Darkastle

1:30 - The Maypole >> Pretzel Shack (lunch), maybe Bumper Cars >> Italy, The Battering Ram >>
Festa, Tea Cups, Roman Rapids >> Italy, Pompeii (ride & splash)

3:00 - Guard the water guns on Pompeii (15 minutes)
**Post here if you want to take advantage of this opportunity**
>> Forest of Fun, water works (15 minutes) >> Parking Lot

4:00 - Go Home

This is a kid day & get wet day!! :cool:

I will be there tomorrow, but I am not sure when. I plan to swing by CW first to get at least one use out of that pass. BTW last I checked water gun number one is broken, CK.

Reactions: chickenking
No crowds at all today. Overcast Sundays are THE times to go. Sounds like a lot of Parkfans went today!

chickenking said:
Was there a sign on it?

Never mind, Zach told me it was fixed today. There was no, sign on it, and my knowledge of it being broke came from first hand experience. :mad:

chickenking said:
Anyway, estimated chicken agenda for tomorrow:

11:30 - Pet Shenanigans >> France to ride Sky Buckets to Rhinefield
Arrived a little too late (6-year-old issues), diverted to FOF to get wet! Rode sky buckets to Rhineland.

12:00 - Land of the Dragons (30-60 minutes), Carousel >> DarKastle
Made it on schedule. Met up with ctnoutlaw, Zachary, & a couple of rugrats. Rode Carousel with the outlaw & kids; rode DarKastle with Zachary.

1:30 - The Maypole >> Pretzel Shack (lunch), maybe Bumper Cars >> Italy, The Battering Ram >>
Festa, Tea Cups, Roman Rapids >> Italy, Pompeii (ride & splash)
We all watched the Maypole & agreed it is much better than what was playing in the nearby building. Skipped the Pretzel lunch, Rode bumper cars & walked to Festa to ride Roman Rapids with outlaw & friends. Got soaked. Rode the Battering Ram.

3:00 - Guard the water guns on Pompeii (15 minutes)
**Post here if you want to take advantage of this opportunity**
>> Forest of Fun, water works (15 minutes) >> Parking Lot
Guarded the water blasters. Had to choke-slam some pesky kids who wouldn't stay off of them (see Zachary's pic) Tried to convince Zachary to ride, but nobody took me up on the offer :( .

4:00 - Go Home
Left BGW and hit up McD's for lunch with my baby.

This is a kid day & get wet day!! :cool:
Definitely got wet!!

**When Zachary & I rode DarKastle, we did NOT observe the 3 portraits changing from bright to dark, etc. Either the effect isn't working, or our timing is just so that we missed it. Also, looking up at the video screen as you enter the fireplace is pretty cool!! :cool:

Reactions: Planeteer
Lots of fun yesterday, plus found a like minded guy who agrees that going to the park with an agenda, not solid, but some sort of plan, helps maximize what you get to do throughout the day!Not to mention the fact that our kids seemed to hit it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad