Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 22, 2019
I went for the first time in a LONG time (I think the last time I was there Superman was new) on Sunday April 28th and overall I was pleasantly surprised. It's not a bad little park at all (but it is little). They have two excellent wooden coasters (Wild One kicks ass) and Superman is sweet too. Superman had way more airtime then I remembered and is really great in the front row. Plus a pretty intense first helix. Unfortunately Batwing was stuck on the lift hill all day (at least while I was there) so I didn't get to try it. Mind Eraser was unsurprisingly terrible, but the other coasters were all good. Well, Jokers Jinx is only good if there is absolutely no wait. If you have to wait in the station and listen over and over again to that horrible and way too loud station announcement AND the loud warning beeping that goes on the entire time a train is in the station, then it's pretty much ruined. The ride itself is fun.

Firebird looks really nice with that paint job. I'm looking forward to trying it out in a few weeks.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad