Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Backorack

Dollar General BGW Expert
Dec 27, 2019
It looked a lot like catwalks. I wish I had my phone on me to take a picture waiting in line. Next time I go if its there ill grab one

Reactions: Mwe BGW

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
It looked a lot like catwalks. I wish I had my phone on me to take a picture waiting in line. Next time I go if its there ill grab one
A could thoughts on this one that is not that far from the Rhine bridge I have been told that work is supposed resume on that at some point but was led to believe we were looking at fall at the latest.

The other is Roman Rapids area has seen a lot of general storage use since Pantheon took over that area it's possible thar these are things the park has for general maintenance that just ended up being put there for now.

Jul 5, 2017
It seems like they are expecting significant lines for AC this year? There is now a single rider line that extends all the way to the entrance to the line and the bridge that crosses over to the station now has a rope divider splitting through it. I guess it would make sense for Pantheon to spike ACs queue a bit on busier days, I feel like in my visits over the last year I've only seen the line reach the switchbacks at the entrance once on a Friday in October during Howl-O-Scream.

Reactions: Coasternerd
Jan 12, 2022
It seems like they are expecting significant lines for AC this year? There is now a single rider line that extends all the way to the entrance to the line and the bridge that crosses over to the station now has a rope divider splitting through it. I guess it would make sense for Pantheon to spike ACs queue a bit on busier days, I feel like in my visits over the last year I've only seen the line reach the switchbacks at the entrance once on a Friday in October during Howl-O-Scream.
One could argue either that Pantheon will pull traffic toward AC, or pull it off of it. On Friday we found Pantheon shut down and said "Well, let's ride Apollo's Chariot!" There will probably be a fair bit of that—traffic that came that way for Pantheon and found it down or too long a line.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad